Kelsea Ballerini is an American country pop singer and songwriter. She released her first album The First Timein. She received a nomination for Best New Artist at the 2017 Grammy Awards. Ballerini’s two albums have accounted for seven charted songs on the Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts. She has four No. 1 singles on the latter, starting with her debut single “Love Me Like You Mean It”, which made her the first female artist to send a debut single to the top of that chart since Carrie Underwood. Ballerini’s fourth No. 1 single is “Legends”.
Kelsea Nicole Ballerini
Black River Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelsea Ballerini was born on the 12th of September 1993, in Mascot, Tennessee, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
Kelsea went to Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee for two years. After that, she started her career in music.
She is partly Italian on her father’s side.
- Father – Is a country radio programmer
- Mother – Was marketer at Thomas Nelson Bible publishing
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelsea Ballerini has dated –
- Morgan Evans (2016-Present) – In March 2016, Kelsea started dating Australian country music singer Morgan Evans. They got engaged in December 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ballerini songs such as Love Me Like You Mean It, Dibs, etc.
On May 19, 2015, Kelsea debuted with the studio album The First Time. The album consists of 12 songs in the standard edition of the album making the album more than 40 minutes long. It peaked at #4 in the US Country Albums list with more than 78,000 sales in the U.S.
In 2015, Ballerini first recorded television appearance was on the Radio Disney Music Awards.
Kelsea has not endorsed any of the brands, but appeared in Chevrolet sponsored ABC 2015 CMA Awards nominees commercial.
Kelsea Ballerini Favorites
- Favorite Emoji – Salsa Dancer
- Favorite Artist of All Time – Kelly Clarkson
- Favorite Beauty Products – Nuance Salma Hayek Anti-Aging Super Cream
Kelsea Ballerini Net worth
Kelsea Ballerini has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Kelsea Ballerini
- Instagram – kelseaballerini
- Twitter – Kelsea Ballerini
- YouTube Channel – Kelsea Ballerini
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelsea Ballerini
- Kelsea was born in Mascot, but was raised in Knoxville, Tennessee. She finally relocated to Nashville at 15.
- For her debut EP, she received appreciation from singer Taylor Swift.
- At 3, she started dancing. But, paused it at the age of 13.
- Kelsea used to sing in the school and church choirs.
- She started songwriting at 12 when she wrote a song for her mom called “Oh Mama” on the occasion of Mother’s day.
- Kelsea signed with the record label Black River Entertainment when she was 19.
- When Kelsea met singer Kelly Clarkson, she told Kelsea that she had just googled about her two days back. Kelsea was about to die after listening this.
- Kelsea is obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.
- In 2017, Ballerini received two Academy of Country Music Award nominations for Female Vocalist of the Year and Video of the Year for Peter Pan.
- In June 2017, she released Legends as the first single from her second studio album.
- On March 5, 2019, she was invited by Little Big Town to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry.
- In July 2019, Ballerini confirmed in an Instagram post that work on her third studio album was complete.
- In October 2020, Kelsea and Ballerini can be purchased physically as a double album, exclusively from Target.
- In 2021, she temporarily filled in for Kelly Clarkson as a coach during Season 20 of The Voice.
- On February 13, 2023, Kelsea announced that her short film and EP Rolling Up the Welcome Mat would be released the following day.