Keeley Hazell is an English glamor model, musician, and actress who is known for being a successful model who has worked extensively with The Sun as she won its Page 3 Idol competition. She branched out as an actress and has appeared in a number of shows and movies some of which are Page Three Teens, Venus & the Sun, Cashback, How to Stop Being a Loser, The Beauty Inside, My Funny Valentine, Happily Divorced, Awful Nice, The Royals, and Horrible Bosses 2. Keeley has been listed several times in the “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list issued by FHM.
Keeley Rebecca Hazell
Model, Musician, Actress
Birthday / Date of Birth
Keeley Hazell was born on the 18th of September 1986, in Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Hazell studied at Ravensbourne School which is a secondary academy school in the London Borough of Bromley, England. Later, she went on to study fashion at Lewisham College in London, England. Keeley has also taken acting lessons.
- Father – Roy Hazell
- Mother – Amber Jane Hazell
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keeley Hazell has dated –
- Anton Ferdinand (2005-2006) – In 2005, Hazell started going out with footballer Anton Ferdinand. However, it was only a brief relationship as they parted ways the following year.
- Kieran Richardson (2006-2007) – In 2006, Kieran Richardson is a professional footballer who started dating Keeley. They went out for a very short period of time and went separate ways the following year.
- Lloyd Miller (2006) – In 2006, Keeley had a short-term relationship with American gymnast Lloyd Miller.
- Steve Jones (2011) – In 2011, Keeley and Welsh television presenter and talk-show host, Steve Jones, were an item.
- Jason Sudeikis (2021-Present) – In February 2021, it came to public knowledge that Keeley is rumored to be dating American actor, Jason Sudeikis. They have known each other for many years.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33F
She often dyes her hair ‘blonde’.
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Keeley is famous for appearing on the cover of The Sun‘s 2006 and 2007 Page 3 calendars. The latter sold more than 30,000 copies in its first few days of release. She got fame for having appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Maxim magazine (2005), FHM (2005), and Loaded magazine (2006). She is widely known for her roles in several films and shows such as Cashback, Venus & the Sun, Like Crazy, How to Stop Being a Loser, The Royals, St George’s Day, The Beauty Inside, My Funny Valentine, Happily Divorced, Byte Me TV, Page Three Teens, Awful Nice, Horrible Bosses 2, Mr. Hollywood, Whispers, Queen of Hearts, and Deadly Matrimony.
In 2006, Hazell made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Frozen Girl in Sainsbury’s in the romantic comedy-drama film, Cashback.
In October 2005, Keeley made her first TV show appearance as a Poster girl in an episode of the family series, Tricky TV.
Hazell has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media which include the likes of The Westside, S T A U D, Brandy Melville, OREO, Reebok Classic, Reformation, and Zara.
Keeley Hazell Net worth
Keeley Hazell has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Keeley Hazell
- Keeley grew up in Grove Park, Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Her parents ended their relationship when she was 13 years old.
- Hazell left school and started working as a hairdresser at the age of 16.
- While working as a hairdresser, her workmates suggested her to give modeling a try.
- When she was 17 years old, Keeley Hazell became the winner of the “Search for a Beach Babe” contest organized by The Daily Star.
- In December 2004, she emerged as the winner of The Sun‘s Page 3 Idol competition as she submitted some of her photographs after overcoming a few initial uncertainties and it was one of her friends who told her about the competition in the first place. She was awarded £10,000 worth of “sexy clothes”, “a one-year membership of the Rex cinema and bar”, and a one-year exclusive glamour modeling contract with The Sun.
- In December 2006, Keeley received appreciation from Conservative leader David Cameron for her environmental campaigns in The Sun and was called an “environmental hero”. In the Tories’ list, she was named alongside David Attenborough, Prince Charles, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- In 2008, she co-founded the modeling agency named Muse Management along with agent Ginny Mettrick.
- She has been featured in a number of magazines such as Nuts and Zoo.
- In 2008, Keeley appeared as herself in the BBC Three documentary titled Page Three Teens.
- In 2008, Keeley Hazell released a single, titled Voyeur.
- In 2011, she played the role of Sabrina in the American romantic drama film, Like Crazy. The film starred Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones, and Jennifer Lawrence and won both the Grand and a Special Jury Prize at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
- In 2012, Hazell was cast as Alex in the romantic comedy-drama TV mini-series, The Beauty Inside.
- In January 2013, Keeley Hazell later made a comeback as a model by appearing in FHM.
- Hazell has also posed naked for PETA advertisements and has said that “I believe that killing animals for vanity is wrong” and “Once you learn how the fur trade treats animals, it’s impossible to think of wearing fur as sexy or glamorous”.
- In 2015, Keeley was cast as V iolet in the American prime time television soap opera, The Royals. It is the first scripted drama show on E! and stars the likes of Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park, Tom Austen, Merritt Patterson, Max Brown, Genevieve Gaunt, and Joan Collins.
- In June 2019, she had made her last Page 3 appearance on The Sun on September 30, 2009.
- In 2020, Keeley appeared in the streaming television series Ted Lasso as Bex, the girlfriend of the former owner of AFC Richmond, Rupert Mannion.