Merritt Patterson is a Canadian actress. She is known for playing Olivia on the short-lived Pretty Little Liars spin-off Ravenswood and for playing Ophelia on E! network’s television series The Royals. In 2013, Patterson was initially cast in a supporting role in the pilot for the ABC Family series, Ravenswood but was subsequently recast as Olivia, a main role on the series.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Merritt Patterson was born on September 2, 1990 in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
She is currently 28 years old.
Merritt’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Father – Dave Patterson
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mackenzie Patterson (Sister)
Merritt Patterson is represented by Los Angeles based Atlas Artists.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Merritt Patterson dated –
Due to her inclination to keep her personal life private and away from prying eyes of the tabloids, little is known about her dating history and relationship status. Though she was in a relationship with someone at the time of her interview with Galore Magazine in March 2015. She refused to reveal her boyfriend’s identity in the interview.
- Feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- Centimeters – 165 cm
- Meters – 1.65 m
- Kilograms – 57 kg
- Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her natural hair color is ‘Brown’. However, she has dyed her hair black and blonde in the past.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Ophelia Pryce in the E! channel drama TV series, The Royals. Having played the role of Olivia Matheson in the supernatural teen drama series, Ravenswood.
In 2009, Merritt made her film debut in a supporting role in the 3D horror fantasy movie, The Hole.
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in the Endgame episode of science fiction TV series, Kyle XY.
Merritt has appeared in a TV commercial for the Roger Touch Phones. At the age of 15, she was also cast in a commercial for UNO.
Merritt Patterson Favorites
- Favorite Personal Style – Classic, Natural & Adaptable
- Favorite Food – Baked items such as peanut butter cookies and muffins, Chocolate.
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
- Favorite TV Shows – Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, Scandal
- Favorite Songs – Night Moves by Bob Seger and Jubel (Original Remix) by Klingande
- Favorite Fashion Brands – Rag & Bone, All Saints, Zara, Aritzia, Nike, Lululemon
- Favorite Shopping Places – Los Angeles, Canada, London
- Favorite Outfit – Sporty clothes, Jeans
- Favorite Spirit Animal – Orca, Raven
- Favorite Place – Europe
- Favorite Role Model – Meryl Streep
Merritt Patterson Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars. She lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – merritt_pattrsn
- Twitter – Merritt Patterson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Merritt Patterson
- She was raised in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
- At the age of 11, she started dancing competitively and continued to participate in various competitions through her high school as well.
- The show producers had initially cast her in the recurring role of Tess. But later, they decided to replace model Elizabeth Whitson and cast Merritt as Olivia, which was a starring role in the TV series.
- In 2006, she managed to overcome competition from over 10,000 girls to win the Canadian Herbal Essences’ Teen Model Search competition.
- In 2013, Patterson was initially cast in a supporting role in the pilot for the ABC Family series, Ravenswood, but was subsequently recast as Olivia, a main role on the series.
- In 2015, she portrayed Ophelia, one of the main roles in the first season of E! television series, The Royals.
- In 2016 Patterson was cast in the second season of the Crackle television drama The Art of More, playing Olivia Brukner, the daughter of Dennis Quaid’s character.