Karol G is a Colombian reggaeton singer and songwriter. Her songs “Ahora Me Llama”, “Mi Cama” and “Culpables” have reached the top ten on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart. She has won a Latin Grammy Award. Karol has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 10 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 18 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 4 million followers on Facebook.
Carolina Giraldo Navarro
Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Latin Trap, Hip-Hop, Rock, Dance, Merengue Rhythms
Universal Music Latin Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karol G was born on the 14th of February 1991, in Medellín, Colombia.
Karol G is currently 32 years old.
After completing her studies from Calasanz School, Colegio Calasanz Medellín, Karol G joined the University of Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia to study music.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jessica (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karol G has dated –
- J Balvin – Karol G has been romantically linked to fellow Colombian musician J Balvin. The couple has shared their images on social media accounts on many occasions.
- Anuel AA (2019-Present)– On January 25, 2019, Karol began publically dating Puerto Rican rapper and singer Anuel AA. In April 2019, she and Anuel AA got engaged.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being a versatile singer who can navigate between different genres of music. She has contributed some amazing hit songs including Ahora Me Llama, Mi Mala and Amor de Dos featuring Nicky Jam, which has earned her a huge popularity status.
On October 27, 2017, Karol debut album titled Unstoppable was released with Universal Music Latin Entertainment. The album features talented artists like Bad Bunny and Ozuna.
She made her first TV show appearance during her childhood as a participant on El Factor Xs Colombia series.
Karol has done endorsement work for the following brands, Ciroc, EL RUSSO & THE24K.
Karol G Net worth
Karol G has an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karol G
- Karol passion for music started growing at the age of 5.
- In 2006, she began using the stage name Karol G.
- Her album “Unstoppable” was a huge success and reached number 2 on the charts of Billboard Top Latin Albums as well as Billboard Latin Rhythm Albums.
- In 2010, she was a part of a musical team of singers called Colombian Reykon.
- She has a dog named Otto, who has its own Instagram account.
- She has graced the covers of popular magazines including Cosmopolitan and Para Todos.
- In 2013, she collaborated with Puerto Rican singer Nicky Jam and released the song Amor De Dos, which became very popular in Colombia and has reached over 100 million views on YouTube.
- In 2014, she collaborated with Colombian reggaeton and Latin trap singer Andy Rivera and released the song Mañana, which now has over 90 million views on YouTube. She also released a song called, Ricos Besos but was not as successful.
- In 2017, Karol collaborative single with Bad Bunny titled Ahora Me Llama was released which has become popular and quickly gained over 680 million views on YouTube.