Ayesha Omer is a Pakistani actress, model, singer and painter. She is one of country’s most popular and highest-paid actresses and is often considered as a Style Icon. In 2012, she released her first single Chalte Chalte and Khamoshi which, although a commercial success in Pakistan was met with a mixed reaction from critics. In 2019, she was awarded the Tamgha-e-Fakhr-e-Pakistan by the Warsi International Organisation.
Actress, Model, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ayesha Omer was born on the 12th of October 1981, in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Ayesha attended Lahore Grammar School and went to National College of Arts for bachelors and masters. While in school and school, she took an interest in co-curricular exercises and learnt move through performance center plays.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one sister and one brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayesha Omer has dated –
Ayesha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ayesha is well known for her role as Khoobsurat in Bulbulay, Natasha in Ladies Park and Sara in Zindagi Gulzar Hai. In 2018, she participated in New York Fashion Week as Pakistan’s Spokesperson for beauty brand Maybelline.
In 2015, Ayesha made her film debut in the leading driving role with effective romantic-comedy Karachi Se Lahore as Maryam.
In 2000, Ayesha made her acting debut with serial Kollege Jeans which aired on PTV.
In 2012, Ayesha released her first single Chalte Chalte and Khamoshi that, although become a commercial achievement in Pakistan.
Ayesha Omer has work for several TV advertisement brands such as Kurkure, Harpic, Capri, Pantene & Zong.
Ayesha Omer Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Fawad Khan
- Favorite Singer – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Abida Parveen
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
Ayesha Omer Net worth
Ayesha Omer has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayesha Omer
- Ayesha first hosted the show, Meray Bachpan Kay Din on PTV at eight years old.
- She gave her voice for an old style tune named Laage Re Nain & another combination tune Miyan Ki Malhar for Coke Studio Pakistan (Season 6).
- Omer made her acting debut with serial College Jeans which aired on PTV, after which she appeared in Geo TV’s drama serial Dolly Ki Ayegi Baraat alongside veteran actors like Bushra Ansari, Saba Hameed and Jawed Sheikh.
- In 2012, Ayesha was found in Hum TV’s profoundly successful romantic drama serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
- In 2013, Ayesha played the principle rival called Arzoo in Tanhai on Hum TV. The show was a success.
- In December 2015, Omer and her co-star Azfar Rehman met with a road accident. The actors were reportedly travelling from Karachi to Hyderabad when the accident occurred.
- In 2018, Ayesha showed up in film, Saat Din Mohabbat In inverse Sheheryar Munawar which was discharged in June 2018.
- In 2018, she participated in New York Fashion Week as Pakistan’s Spokesperson for beauty brand Maybelline.
- In 2019, Ayesha played a supporting character in the romantic-drama film Kaaf Kangana directed by Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar.