Josh O’Connor is an English actor. He is known for his portrayal of Johnny Saxby in the film God’s Own Country, directed by Francis Lee, for which he won a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor and for his portrayal of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells. He portrayed Prince Charles in Seasons 3 and 4 of the Netflix drama The Crown.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Josh O’Connor was born on the 20th of May 1990, in Southampton, Hampshire, England.
He’s currently 30 years old.
Josh trained at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and he graduated from St Edward’s School, Cheltenham in 2011.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Relatives – John Bunting (Grandfather), Madeleine Bunting (Aunt)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh O’Connor has dated –
Josh has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 38–11–31
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Josh is known for his portrayal of Johnny Saxby in the film God’s Own Country, directed by Francis Lee, for which he won a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor and for his portrayal of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV series The Durrells.
In 2012, Josh made his acting debut with the film, The Eschatrilogy: Book of the Dead in which he played the role of Zombie.
In 2012, Josh landed his first role in television by appearing as Charlie Stephenson in the detective drama series, Lewis.
Josh O’Connor Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Josh O’Connor Net worth
Josh O’Connor has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – joshographee
- Twitter – Josh O’Connor
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josh O’Connor
- Josh received a British Independent Film Award for Best Actor.
- Josh appeared as Marius in BBC One’s miniseries of Victor Hugo’s novel Les Misérables.
- Josh took over the role of Donaghy in Florence Foster Jenkins, starring Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant.
- In 2013, he made his acting with the film, The Magnificent Eleven in which he played the role of Andy.
- In 2015, he played Rich in the biographical drama film, The Program about the cyclist Lance Armstrong, directed by Stephen Frears.
- In 2016, Josh has played the role of Lawrence Durrell in the ITV comedy-drama, The Durrells.
- In 2017, he starred as Johnny Saxby in the British drama film, God’s Own Country, directed by Francis Lee.
- In July 2018, Josh was added to the cast of international Netflix series, The Crown to portray Prince Charles in seasons 3 and 4.
- In 2019, Josh played the role as Jamie in the drama film, Hope Gap written & directed by William Nicholson.