Josh Holloway is an American actor, model and producer. Josh is best known for his roles as James Sawyer Ford on the American television show Lost and as Will Bowman on the science fiction drama Colony. In 2020, Josh played the role as Roarke Carter in the drama television series, Yellowstone which was aired on Paramount Network.
Josh Lee Holloway
Actor, Model, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Josh Holloway was born on the 20th of July 1969, in San Jose, California, United States.
He’s currently 50 years old.
He is of Scottish and Dutch descent.
Josh attended Cherokee High School in Canton, Georgia, graduating in 1987. He studied at the University of Georgia but left after one quarter due to financial constraints.
- Father – Unknown (Surveyor)
- Mother – Unknown (Nurse)
- Siblings – He has 3 siblings.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Holloway has dated –
- Yessica Kumala (2002-Present) – In 2002, Josh started dating Yessica Kumala who is of Chinese descent from Indonesia. After he completed the shooting of Lost pilot in Oahu, Hawaii, he proposed her. In 1 October 2004, they tied knots. The couple have two children, daughter Java Kumala (b. 2009) and son Hunter Lee (b. 2014).
- In feet – 6 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 187 cm
- In meters – 1.87 m
- In Kilograms – 91 kg
- In Pounds – 201 lbs
- Measurements – 43–14–34
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Josh is best known for his roles as James “Sawyer” Ford on the American television show Lost and as Will Bowman on the science fiction drama Colony. He won a Saturn Award for Best Actor on Television for his role on Lost.
In 2001, Josh made his first acting debut as Sean in the erotic thriller film, Cold Heart starring Nastassja Kinski and Jeff Fahey.
In 1999, Josh was seen in The WB series, Angel for his small role as Good-Looking Guy in just a single episode.
Josh Holloway has worked for several commercial brands such as Old Navy clothing stores, Davidoff perfume & Magnum Ice-Cream.
Josh Holloway Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Penelope Cruz
- Favorite Movie – The Shining (1980)
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Music – Classic Rock, Folk Rock
- Favorite Color – Dark Blue
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Josh Holloway Net worth
Josh Holloway has an estimated net worth of $22 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Josh Holloway
- Josh’s first job was to pick dead chickens from a farm.
- As a model, he has done ramp walks and worked with Versace, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan and Calvin Klein.
- Josh appeared in the Aerosmith video for the song Cryin as a thief.
- He can play guitar, hand percussion and also little bit harmonica.
- In 2002, Josh made his lead role in the Sci-Fi Channel movie Sabretooth with David Keith and John Rhys-Davies.
- In 2003, he made his acting with the comedy film, Doctor Benny in which he played the role of Pheb.
- In 2007, Josh played the role as Max Truemont in the horror film, Whisper directed by Stewart Hendler.
- In 2009, he portrayed role of Wino in the comedy film, Stay Cool directed by Michael Polish.
- In 2011, Josh joined the cast of the television sitcom, Community which was aired on NBC.
- In 2013, he appeared in his acting role in the thriller film, Paranoia directed by Robert Luketic.
- In 2020, Josh played the role as Roarke Carter in the television series, Yellowstone which was aired on Paramount Network.