Jeremy Renner is an American actor. He appeared largely in independent films such as Dahmer and Neo Ned. Renner earned supporting roles in bigger films, such as S.W.A.T. and 28 Weeks Later. Renner was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in The Hurt Locker and for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his much-praised performance in The Town. Renner plays Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Thor, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Endgame.
Jeremy Lee Renner
Vocals, Drummer, Keyboardist, Guitarist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jeremy Renner was born on January 7, 1971 in Modesto, California, United States.
He is currently 48 years old.
He is of German, English, Scottish, Swedish, Irish and Panamanian descents.
In 1989, Jeremy graduated from Modesto’s Fred C. Beyer High School. Post that, he studied computer science and criminology from Modesto Junior College.
- Father – Lee Renner (Used to manage McHenry Bowl)
- Mother – Valerie Cearley (née Tague)
- Siblings – Clayton Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Theo Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Arthur Renner (Younger Half-Brother), Kym Renner (Younger Sister), and Nicky Emens (Younger Half-Sister).
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Renner dated –
- Jes Macallan (2005-2010) – From 2005 to 2010, the actors Jes Macallan and Jeremy Renner dated each other. When they started dating in 2005, Jes was 23 and was working at Florida’s film festival.
- Charlize Theron (2010) – North Country co-stars Charlize Theron and Jeremy were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in February 2010.
- Janet Montgomery (2011) – In 2011, Renner was RUMORed to be dating English actress, Janet Montgomery.
- Sonni Pacheco (2011-2014) – In October 2011, Jeremy started dating Canadian model Sonni Pacheco after they met on the set of 2011 film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. She was working as a stand-in there. They married after 2¼ years of dating on January 13, 2014. Though, before their marriage, she had already given birth to Jeremy’s daughter, Ava Berlin on March 28, 2013. They split in December 2014.
- Feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- Centimeters – 178 cm
- Meters – 1.78 m
- Kilograms – 82 kg
- Pounds – 181 lbs
- Measurements – 43-15½-34
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Playing William Brandt in the action spy thriller film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011), as Clint Barton / Hawkeye in the Avengers film series,
Jeremy Renner made his onscreen debut as Mark ‘Dags’ D’Agastino in the comedy film National Lampoon’s Senior Trip in 1995.
In 1995, Jeremy played the role of Tod in the UPN’s action science fiction series Deadly Games in an episode entitled “Boss.”
He has appeared in numerous TV commercials such as Bud Light (1998), Coors Light Beer (2000), Duracell Ultra Batteries (2000), Aquafina (2000), Kia (2001), 7-Eleven (2002), Kodak (1996) etc. He was announced as the brand ambassador for Remy Martin (Cognac) in 2015.
Jeremy Renner Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Jeremy Renner Net worth
Jeremy Renner has a net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2019. Renner lives in Washoe County, Nevada.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeremy Renner
- Jeremy’s parents got divorced when he was 10 and had married when they both were teenagers.
- He has pet dogs, named, Bentley and Hemmi.
- In 2003, he refused to act in The Big Bounce to play Brian Gamble in S.W.A.T.
- Apart from acting, Renner is also a singer-songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist and drummer. He performed in the Sons of Ben.
- He is good friends with Charlize Theron, Colin Farrell and Tom Cruise.
- In 2009, he was named as one of Variety’s “Top Ten Actors to Watch”.
- In 2010, he was invited to join Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS).
- His first crush was Wonder Woman Lynda Carter. He was a young boy at that time.
- He and his best friend and fellow actor Kristoffer Ryan Winters run a house-renovating business.
- Renner is a supporter of the San Francisco 49ers.
- In 2012, he was conferred with CinemaCon’s “Male Star of the Year” Award, being described as “one of our most talented and gifted actors today”.