Jennifer Esposito is an American actress, baker, health advocate, businesswoman & author. She is known for her roles in the feature films Crash, Summer of Sam, Don’t Say a Word, Taxi and Welcome to Collinwood. Esposito has also appeared in several television series, most notably The Looney Tunes Show, Spin City, Related, Samantha Who?, Blue Bloods and Mistresses. From 2016 to 2017, Esposito played Special Agent Alexandra Quinn on the CBS series NCIS.
Actress, Author, Baker, Businesswoman, Health Advocate
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jennifer Esposito was born on April 11, 1973, in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
She’s currently 46 years old.
New York City, New York, United States
She is of Italian (Neapolitan) descent.
Jennifer studied at Moore Catholic High School in Staten Island, New York. She learned acting by enrolling in Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
- Father – Robert Esposito (Music Producer and Computer Consultant)
- Mother – Phyllis Esposito (Interior Decorator, Actress)
- Siblings – Suzanne Ruffo (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Esposito has dated –
- Benjamin Bratt (1996–1997) – The actress dated fellow actor Benjamin for 8 months.
- Nick Chinlund (1997) – The actress was reported to be in a relationship with actor Zareh Nicholas Chinlund aka Nick in 1997. She met him on the sets of her first movie, A Brother’s Kiss in which Nick was cast in the lead role.
- Cameron Mathison (1999–2000) – Jennifer dated Cameron Mathison while he was working as a soap opera actor for All My Children. Their relationship ended after one year of dating.
- Jonny Lee Miller (2000) – Jennifer and Jonny met on the sets of Dracula 2000 and connected while Jonny was still recovering from the intense media publicity generated by his divorce from Angelina Jolie after an 18-month marriage in 1999. However, the brief relationship probably did not work out because of Jonny’s preference to stay in London.
- Chris Schupp (2001) – In 2001, Jennifer started dating a man based in New York named Chris. Details about his professional and personal background are not available.
- Tony Daly (2004–2005) – For 2 years, Jennifer was frequently spotted at most high profile red carpet events hand in hand with Los Angeles based nightclub owner and restaurateur, Tony Daly. His born name is Anthony Francis Daly III who also has minor acting and stunt work experience.
- Bradley Cooper (2005–2007) – It is speculated that details about the 2-year relationship between Bradley and Jennifer are shared in the actress’s memoir titled, Jennifer’s Way published in 2014. Jennifer revealed in her book that she accepted a date with actor Cooper because finding genuine love in the city of Los Angeles was a perpetual struggle. Relationship with him fluctuated between good and bad times, but the bad times caused her a lot of misery. Jennifer got engaged to Bradley Cooper in October 2006 and the couple got married on December 30, 2006. After 4 months of marriage, the actress filed for divorce in May 2007 which was finalized in November 2007. Bradley Cooper also refused to comment on his brief first marriage.
- Mark Philippoussis (2009–2010) – Jennifer got engaged to retired Australian Tennis player, Mark Philippoussis in the summer of 2009. However, the couple reportedly reached an impasse in their relationship when they could not agree upon the city of residence as a couple. Their disagreements uncovered several problems in their relationship that drove them towards a break-up in August 2010.
- Louis Dowler (2012–2016) – The actress announced her engagement to British Burberry model, Louis Dowler in May 2014 after dating him for more than 2 years who was also a co-investor in her bakery business. The couple got married in November 2014 and catered the food at their wedding with their own bakery business. In March 2016, Jennifer filed for divorce claiming cruel and inhuman treatment. Before being associated with Jennifer, Louis Dowler was in the news for dating Kate Winslet.
- Jesper Vesterstroem (2017) – In 2017, Jennifer implied she might be dating a new man by frequently posting pictures with Jesper Vesterstroem on her Instagram. The actress was also accompanied by him to the 2017 Metropolitan Opera Opening Nightwhere they were clicked together on the red carpet. Jesper is a Danish athlete based in New York City who works as an elite professional windsurfer and as an editorial fashion model.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
The main role of Special Agent Alexandra “Alex” Quinn in season 14 of NCIS and Played the part of Andrea Belladonna in Samantha Who? (2007–2009).
Her debut theatrical film was the role of Lucy in A Brother’s Kiss (1997).
Jennifer made her TV show debut by playing Connie Soleito in the daily soap opera called The City (1995–1997) which ran for two seasons.
Jennifer has advertised for Bongo Fashion Clothing (1999), Swiffer household cleaning products (2004), Chevy Malibu automobile (2007), Badgley Mischka ad campaign (2007). In 2015, she became the brand ambassador for the beauty brand Eclair Naturals.
Jennifer Esposito Favorites
- Favorite Vegetable – Cauliflower
- Favorite Kitchen Appliance – Easy Bake Oven
- Favorite Restaurants in New York – The Little Beet Table, Senza Gluten, ABC Kitchen
- Favorite Beverage – Any Juice from Juice Press
- Favorite Dish – Lobster, Portobello Celery Oil in ABC Kitchen
- Favorite Spa – Aire in Tribeca, New York
- Favorite Handbag Brand – Chanel
- Favorite Cosmetic Brand – Éclair Naturals, Caudalie
- Favorite Hair Care Brand – Alterna
Jennifer Esposito Net worth
Jennifer Esposito has a estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Esposito
- Even though she comes from an Italian family, Jennifer claimed that nobody in her family has the stereotypical Italian traits of talking loudly or consuming pasta on a daily basis.
- Jennifer had 2 dogs named Frankie Beans and Mr. Goose. Frankie Beans passed away in 2016.
- She is an avid cook who can prepare her own meals anywhere even when she is traveling.
- In 2013, Jennifer established the first gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, refined sugar-free bakery in East Village, Manhattan called Jennifer’s Way. The NYC place closed after Jennifer’s investors pulled out.