Jacob Tremblay is a Canadian actor. His breakout performance was his starring role as Jack Newsome in Room, for which he won the Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer and the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role, and was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role. In 2017, he starred as August Pullman, a child with Treacher Collins syndrome, in the drama Wonder and in 2019 he headlined the R-rated comedy film Good Boys.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jacob Tremblay was born on the 25th of October 2006, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
He’s currently 13 years old.
Langley, British Columbia, Canada
He has Chilean and French-Canadian ancestry.
Jacob attended Gordon Greenwood Elementary School.
- Father – Jason Tremblay (Police Detective)
- Mother – Christina Candia Tremblay (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Erica Tremblay (Younger Sister), Emma Tremblay (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Tremblay has dated –
Jacob has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 143 cm
- In meters – 1.43 m
- In Kilograms – 35 kg
- In Pounds – 77 lbs
His shoe size is 5.5 (US).
Jacob breakout performance was his starring role as Jack Newsome in Room (2015), for which he won the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer and the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role, and was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role.
In 2013, child actor made his acting debut in an animated comedy movie with Raja Gosnell’s The Smurfs 2 in which he played the role of Blue Winslow.
In 2013, his television debut was in the CTV police procedural drama series Motive. He played the role of Riley Stanwyck in the Undertow episode.
Jacob has not done any brand endorsements till now.
Jacob Tremblay Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Game – Legos
- Favorite Sweet – Candy, Banana Split
- Favorite Movie – Star Wars Franchise
- Favorite Sports Team – Vancouver Canucks (NHL)
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Jacob Tremblay Net worth
Jacob Tremblay has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jacob Tremblay
- Jacob considers his cop father as his hero.
- Jacob is a huge fan of the Star Wars movies and named his dog Rey after the protagonist of the blockbuster movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Tremblay began acting in television roles.
- Jacob wants to be a scriptwriter and director.
- In 2013, he made his film debut in the live-action/animated feature The Smurfs 2.
- In 2015, he appeared in a film Room as Jack Newsome for which he received huge positive response and reviews from fans and viewers.
- In 2016, Tremblay played a supporting role in the comedy film Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie and guest-starred as the younger version of the main character, Phil Miller, on Fox’s post-apocalyptic comedy series The Last Man on Earth.
- In 2017, Tremblay played Peter Carpenter in director Colin Trevorrow’s drama film The Book of Henry, co-starring with Naomi Watts and Maddie Ziegler.
- In 2018, he appeared in The Death & Life of John F. Donovan and The Predator.
- In 2019, Tremblay made his comedy debut by headlining the R-rated comedy Good Boys co-starring with Brady Noon and Keith L. Williams.
- In July 2019, it was announced that he will be voicing Flounder in the live-action adaptation of Disney’s The Little Mermaid, directed by Rob Marshall.