Sophia Lillis is an American actress. She is known for her role as Beverly Marsh in the horror films It and It: Chapter Two, the feature film adaptations of Stephen King’s 1986 novel of the same name, her role as young Camille Preaker in the HBO psychological thriller miniseries Sharp Objects and her role as Nancy Drew in the Warner Brothers film Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sophia Lillis was born on the 13th of February 2002, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York City, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Sophia started acting when she was seven years old, taking classes at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Juliana
- Siblings – Jake Lillis (Twin Brother), Philip (Stepbrother)
- Relatives – Christopher Mellevold (Stepfather) (Photographer and indie filmmaker)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophia Lillis has dated –
Sophia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 153 cm
- In meters – 1.53 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Sophia is known for her role as Beverly Marsh in the horror films It (2017) and It: Chapter Two (2019), the feature film adaptations of Stephen King’s 1986 novel of the same name, her role as young Camille Preaker in the HBO psychological thriller miniseries Sharp Objects (2018) and her role as Nancy Drew in the Warner Brothers film Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase (2019).
In 2014, Sophia made her theatrical film debut in a minor role in the romantic comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
In August 2017, Sophia made her first TV show appearance in the Wolves of Steel Vs Josh Macuga & Teammate episode of the game show, Movie Trivia Schmoedown.
Sophia Lillis hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Sophia Lillis Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Bill Murray, Steve Martin
- Favorite Movies – Groundhog Day, Lost in Translation
- Favorite Latin Singer – Marc Anthony
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Sophia Lillis Net worth
Sophia Lillis has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sophia Lillis
- Her parents are separated and her mother Juliana later remarried Christopher Mellevold, a photographer and indie filmmaker.
- She has taken piano lessons and went for ballet classes for 3 years. She has also been enrolled in fencing classes.
- Although she has made her name by playing dark and depressed child characters, she had a nice childhood and didn’t have anything to draw on in preparations for her roles.
- She started acting at the age of 7 after her step-father cast her in his film class project, Virgil’s Day Off, which was a short film based on Dante’s Inferno.
- She got her first breakthrough when one of her teachers at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute recommended her to her friend, who was casting for his thesis movie, The Lipstick Stain.
- In 2014, she had a short role in Julie Taymor’s live theatrical adaptation of Shakespeare’s romantic comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which was also released as a film.
- In 2016, she appeared in the feature length drama film 37 and the short mystery film The Garden.
- In 2017, she made a breakthrough when she costarred as one of the leads, Beverly Marsh, in the horror film It, an adaptation of Stephen King’s novel, directed by Andy Muschietti and also starring Jaeden Martell, Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff, Bill Skarsgård, Jack Dylan Grazer, Jeremy Ray Taylor and Chosen Jacobs.
- In June 10, 2019, it was announced that Lillis was cast as the lead role of an upcoming Netflix original series titled I Am Not Okay With This, which began filming that same month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.