Izabel Goulart is a Brazilian model. She is best known as having been one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels from 2005 to 2016 and for her work with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Armani Exchange.
Maria Izabel Goulart Dourado
Izabel Goulart, Giraffe
Birthday / Date of Birth
Izabel Goulart was born on October 23, 1984 in São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil.
She is currently 34 years old.
She has Italian and Portuguese ancestry.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 4 brothers and sisters.
These are her talent agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Louisa Models – Hamburg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Izabel Goulart dated –
- Sebastian Gobbi (2003-2006) – The businessman dated Victoria’s Secret model for about 3 years from 2003 to 2006. However, she was reported to be engaged with this businessman. but she denied it in an interview given in February 2008 on the show Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
- Marcelo Costa (2006-2011) – Brazilian businessman Marcelo Costa dated Izabel from 2006 to 2011 for about six years.
- Josh Henderson (2009) – Izabel, reportedly, dated American actor and model, Josh Henderson in 2009.
- Diniyar Bilyaletdinov (2011) – Tatar born-Russian footballer, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov and model Izabel dated briefly in 2011.
- Kevin Trapp (2015-Present) – In 2015, she started dating German goalkeeper Kevin Trapp. The relationship is still ON.
- In feet – 5 feet 10½ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Working with lingerie giant – Victoria’s Secret as their Angel.
Izabel debuted with comedy film Baywatch in 2017.
Fashion Show Debut
Izabel appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2005 fashion show in which she advertised for Iodice.
As an actress, her debut television appearance was in Two and a Half Menas a Movie Theater Date in just one episode. Her role was uncredited.
She has walked the ramps and advertised for Armani Exchange, Avon, Blanco, Cori, Dakota, Diesel, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Emanuel Ungaro, Express, Forum, FreeSoul, G Series, Garnier Fructis Style, Ippolita ,Marella, Osklen, Osmoze, Plié, Pollini, Ralph Lauren, Triton, Valfrance, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford lingerie, Würth, Yamamay, Yohji Yamamoto, Zoomp.
Izabel Goulart Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Sport – Road Biking
- Favorite Record – Dark Side of the Moon, The Main Ingredient
Izabel Goulart Net worth
Izabel Goulart has a estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Izabel Goulart
- Instagram – izabelgoulart
- Twitter – Izabel Goulart
Some Lesser Known Facts About Izabel Goulart
- She experienced wardrobe malfunction in her first ever fashion show.
- She decided to be a model when a hair stylist suggested her to become one at age 14.
- Izabel is fluent in languages like English, Portuguese and French.
- She has served as the international ambassador for DRI (Diabetes Research Institute).
- She was ranked at 100th position in 2011’s FHM’s World’s Most Sexiest Women.
- In 2005, Goulart appeared on the covers of the April edition of Marie Claire France and in December, Vogue Brazil.
- In 2008, she replaced fellow Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio as the face of A/X Armani Exchange and she was featured in three seasonal print campaigns for the label.
- In 2010, Goulart appeared on the cover of the October issue for GQ Mexico, Vogue Brasil and appeared in a campaign for Avon. In the same year, she was voted the best international top model by the magazine Glamour Mexico.
- In 2011, Goulart appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She can be seen in the spring/summer 2011 campaign for Dolce and Gabbana, the Pre-Fall 2011 campaign for Givenchy, Yamamay’s 10th Anniversary Collection and the Fall/Winter 2011 campaign for DKNY Jeans.
- In February 2012, she was photographed by Dusan Reljin for Vogue Spain and later that year by Mario Testino, again for Vogue Spain in an editorial entitled “Las majas”, which also featured Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Miranda Kerr and Isabeli Fontana.