Jourdan Dunn is an English model and actress. She was discovered in Hammersmith Primark in 2006 and signed to Storm Model Management in London shortly thereafter. She began appearing on international runways in early 2007. In February 2008, she was the first black model to walk a Prada runway in over a decade.
Jourdan Sherise Dunn
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jourdan Dunn was born on August 03, 1990 in Brent, London, England.
She is currently 28 years old.
She has Grenadian heritage due to her mom.
She attended Elthorne Park High School in Hanwell.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Dee Dunn (Receptionist)
- Siblings – Kain Dunn (Younger Brother), Antoine Dunn (Younger Brother)
She is registered to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Storm Models – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jourdan Dunn dated –
- Jordan Cummings (2006-2010) – She started dating Jordan in 2006. The duo has a child also, who was born on December 8, 2009. The child is a boy, named “Riley”. The father, Jordan was arrested and sentenced to jail in February 2010 for dealing with cocaine. Riley has been diagnosed with Sickle-cell disease (SCD). SCD is characterized by Red Blood Cells, which is a hereditary blood disorder.
- Reggie Yates (2013) – British actor, TV presenter, Radio Jockey, Reggie was RUMORed to be dating with Dunn in 2013. They were together for several months.
- Daniel Sturridge (2013-2014) – Jamaican football player, Daniel Sturridge and Dunn were an item from June 2013 until June 2014.
- Younes Bendjima (2015-2016) – She met Algerian boxer-turned-model, Younes Bendjima during MET Gala after party in May 2015 and started dating him. They secretly called it quits in October 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-35
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Modeling in the fashion industry as a black model. There is a lack of black models and so, she has received good attention.
Jourdan first appeared in 2016 comedy film Zoolander 2 for her role as Natalka.
Jourdan first appeared on the chat show The Jonathan Ross Showas herself in 2013.
Fashion Show Debut
She has appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2007 fashion show, modeling and walking the runway for brands and designers such as Alexandre Herchcovitch, Anteprima, Basso & Brooke, Biba, Bill Blass, Duro Olowu, Giles Deacon, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Marc Jacobs, Maurizio Pecoraro, Miss Sixty, Neil Barrett, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sportmax, Ter et Bantine, Threeasfour, Tommy Hilfiger, TSE, VPL by Victoria Bartlett.
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Burberry, Calvin Klein, Express, Gap, Mango, Topshop, United Colors of Benetton, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent ‘La Nuit de L’Homme’ fragrance.
Awards & Nominations
|2008||British Fashion Awards||Model of the Year||Herself||Won|
|2012||British Fashion Awards||Model of the Year||Nominated|
|2013||Harper’s Bazaar Women of The Year||Model of the Year||Won|
|2014||British Fashion Awards||Model of the Year||Nominated|
|2015||Glamour Women of the Year||Inspiration Award||Won|
|British Fashion Awards||Model of the Year||Won|
|2016||Elle Style Awards||Style Influencer of the Year||Won|
|2017||Glamour Women of the Year||Entrepreneur of the Year||Won|
Jourdan Dunn Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Gucci’s Guilty
- Favorite Food – Asian and Caribbean cuisines
- Favorite Designers – Alexander Wang, Burberry, Stella McCartney, Balmain
- Favorite Jeans Brand – J Brand
- Favorite Restaurant – She likes to eat barbecue chicken wings and steaks of Meat & Wine Co in Westfield, West London
- Favorite Bands – Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, J Cole, Drake
- Favorite TV Shows – EastEnders (1985-2014), Come Dine with Me (2005-), Glee (2009-), Iron Chef (1993-1999)
Jourdan Dunn Net worth
Jourdan Dunn has a estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jourdan Dunn
- Instagram – jourdandunn
- Twitter – Jourdan Dunn
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jourdan Dunn
- In 2008, she was the first black model to walk for Prada in over a decade.
- She is included in the list of models.com’s “Top 50 Models”.
- Dunn has appeared in the season 4 and episode 13 of the UK talk show “The Jonathan Ross Show”.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- She had also been honored with the title of “Model of the Year” in November 2008 at the British Fashion Awards.
- She had also been featured on Net-a-Porter’s “The Edit” in March 2013.
- She does not wear high heels, which she revealed in an interview given to Telegraph.
- She loves cooking food for the family.
- She is close friends with English model and actress Cara Delevingne. They both together have performed a ‘Harlem Shake’.
- Dunn’s house was the loudest house in the street as it was always filled with high music, most of the times.
- In July 2008, Steven Meisel selected Dunn to appear on the cover of the Vogue Italia issue devoted entirely to black models.
- In London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony, she appeared alongside Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, and Lily Cole.
- In April 2014, it was announced that Dunn was signed as the new face of Maybelline New York.
- In November 2015, she won “Model of the Year” at the British Fashion Awards, for the second time.