Lindsay Ellingson is an American model. She has modeled for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Proenza Schouler, Valentino and Christian Dior, as well as Victoria’s Secret as one of the brand’s contracted “Angels”.
Lindsay Marie Ellingson
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lindsay Ellingson was born on November 19, 1984 in Moreno Valley, California, United States.
She is currently 34 years old.
Lindsay Ellingson went to Canyon Springs High School in Moreno Valley, California. She went to college at the University of California, San Diego to study biology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
These are her talent agencies –
- Viva Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Bravo Models
- Photogenics – Los Angeles
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Ellingson dated –
- Sean Clayton – Lindsay started dating medical equipment salesman and former college football player, Sean Clayton in 2007. After long dating, they engaged in November 2013. On July 12, 2014, the model married Sean in South Carolina. The marriage ceremony occurred in The Inn at Palmetto Bluff with less than 100 guests present.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Modeling and walking the ramps for various brands. She is also Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2011.
She has not acted in any films.
Her debut TV show is a fashion show, Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2005 in which she walked the ramp for the fashion designers – Christian Dior, Eduardo Lucero, John Galliano, Lanvin, Tsumori Chisato.
She has modeled for Banila, Bergdorf Goodman, Charles David, Chanel, Christian Dior jewelry, Clarins, Coach, D&G Eyewear, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, EnC, Fabrizio Gianni, iBlues, La Senza, MAC, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Proenza Schouler, Per Una Dué, Reserved, Thursday Island, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret.
Lindsay Ellingson Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Daily moisturizer with SPF 15, Sumptuous Mascara
- Favorite Place – Tanzania, Africa
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Riccardo Tisci, Frida Giannini, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone
- Favorite Shoe Designer – Christian Louboutin, Tabitha Simmons
Lindsay Ellingson Net worth
Lindsay Ellingson has a estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lindsay Ellingson
- She has graced the magazine covers with her presence on Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, D Magazine, GQ and L’Officiel internationally and has appeared in the pages of Allure, Flair, V and i-D as well.
- As of 2011, she is one of the faces of Clarins (French Luxury cosmetics company).
- In 2011, she became Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- In 2011, she became the face of Victoria’s Secret’s perfume line “VS Attraction” and its new bra “Gorgeous”.
- She was featured model in 2010 Victoria’s Secret “SWIM” catalog.
- She was chosen as the “Body by Victoria” by Victoria Secret and has walked the ramp for the same for straight 5 years.
- In 2011, she became one of the brand’s signature Angels, as well as the face of its perfume line VS Attractions and its new bra, Gorgeous.
- In November 2013, after six years of dating, Ellingson became engaged to her long-term boyfriend Sean Clayton, a medical equipment salesman and former college football player.
- In 2015, Lindsay co-founded luxury beauty label, Wander Beauty, where she currently serves as creative director.