Heidi Montag is an American reality television personality, singer and actress. In 2006, Montag came to prominence after being cast in the MTV reality television series The Hills, which chronicled the personal and professional lives of Conrad, Montag and friends Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port. During its production, she briefly attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and was employed by event planning company Bolthouse Productions. As the series progressed, Montag began dating fellow cast member Spencer Pratt, which ultimately ended her friendship with Conrad. She and Pratt competed as a single entity on the eleventh series of the British version of Celebrity Big Brother and returned to the series with Pratt as an All-Star for Celebrity Big Brother 19.
Heidi Blair Montag
Heidi Montag, Heidi Pratt, Spiedi
Television Personality, Singer, Fashion Designer, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Heidi Montag was born on the 15th of September 1986, in Crested Butte, Colorado, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Heidi attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco for one semester and then briefly attended the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles, California. But she dropped out of the university as she wanted to focus on her career.
- Father – Bill Montag
- Mother – Darlene Egelhoff
- Siblings – Holly Montag (Sister)
- Relatives – Tim Egelhoff (Step Father)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi Montag has dated –
- Jordan Eubanks (2005-2006) – Heidi first affair was with her co-star of The Hills, i.e., Jordan Eubanks. The affair grew strong but, ended because of bad temper of Jordan.
- Spencer Pratt (2006-Present) – Another of her co-star on the show The Hills. Both started dating each other in 2006 and after a year relation, they announced their engagement in May 2007. Both had several ups and downs in their relationship. First one happened when she broke their engagement on Ryan Secrest’s radio show. But soon the doubts got clear between both of them. The duo got married 2 times, firstly in 2008 and then in 2009. Then Heidi filed a divorce against Spencer in 2010 but later called it off. The couple together welcomed their first son, Gunner Stone, on October 1, 2017. The couple is living happily since then.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 41-24-35
- Bust – 41 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 35DDD
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Her appearance in the MTV reality show The Hills from 2006 to 2010.
In 2011, Heidi Montag made her onscreen acting debut in comedy-drama film, Just Go with It, playing her role as Kimberly.
In 2005, she had a recurring role as herself in the MTV reality show, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. She has appeared in four episodes of the second season of the series.
In 2010, Heidi released her debut studio album, Superficial on digital platforms. The album received negative reviews from people and critics. The album cost her around $2 million in producing it but she didn’t recover a bit of it.
Radhika has done endorsement work for the following brands: Chanel & Taco Bell. She’s also posed for Playboy magazine’s photoshoot. She also had launched her own clothing line entitled Heidiwood.
Heidi Montag Favorites
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
- Favorite Pets – Dog
- Favorite Restaurant – Don Antonio, West L.A.
- Favorite Outfit – Jeans & Tees
- Favorite Social Media Platform – Twitter
Heidi Montag Net worth
Heidi Montag has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2019. Heidi earns from working on the television. The Hills star has appeared in numerous television series. She also ventured her musical career but has not received critical acclaim yet.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heidi Montag
- In 2005, she left the Fashion Institute after she found a job at Bolthouse Productions.
- Heidi and Lauren’s friendship ended in 2007, when second season of The Hills was started.
- In April 2008, she launched her own clothing line called Heidiwood.
- She was ranked #36 on Maxim’s Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- She enjoys martial arts and grappling. Heidi trains Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with black belt teacher Kevin Casey.
- Her first live performance at the 2009 Miss Universe competition had only attracted negative criticisms from media.
- In 2009, she released her two EPs Wherever I Am and Here She Is…, of which the former included the song, More Is More debuting at number 50 on the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart, it became her first and the only song to chart in the country.
- In 2009, she had almost 10 plastic surgeries in 1 single day, which is a great proof of above-said thing about her.
- In November 2009, Montag and Pratt released the book, How to Be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture.
- In January 2010, Montag revealed to People that she had undergone ten cosmetic surgery procedures in a single day two months prior, performed by Frank Ryan.
- In 2011, Montag was featured on the television series Famous Food, where she and several celebrities competed for a restaurant partnership.
- In January 2013, Montag and Pratt as a single entity competed as housemates on the eleventh series of the British version of Celebrity Big Brother, where they notably developed a minor feud with singer and television personality Rylan Clark.
- In October 2013, she revealed that her original F-cup breast implants resulted in severe health issues and she underwent a breast reduction surgery to replace them with D-cup implants.
- In October 2015, Montag and her husband made several media appearances that were largely devoted to two subjects: claiming that their image as terrible people stemming from The Hills was not factual and somewhat divergently, their intense dislike of Lauren Conrad, which included Montag’s husband admitting he spread rumors (which Montag said were true but have never been proven) that Conrad made a sex tape with a former boyfriend.
- In 2017, Montag re-entered the Celebrity Big Brother with her husband.