Han So-hee is a South Korean actress and model. She began her career as a supporting character in the television series Money Flower, 100 Days My Prince, and Abyss before transitioning into lead roles in the JTBC series The World of the Married and Nevertheless, and the Netflix-produced My Name. Her portrayal of Yeo Da-kyung in The World of the Married gained her wide recognition. In 2021, Han was placed at number #39 in Forbes‘ “Korea Power Celebrity 40” list.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Han So-hee was born on the 18th of November 1994, in Ulsan, South Korea.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She has South Korean ancestry.
So-hee has studied at Ulsan Girls’ High School and Ulsan High School of Arts.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Han So-hee has dated –
Han has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-32
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Han became known for having been cast in shows such as Nevertheless, 100 Days My Prince, Abyss, Reunited Worlds, My Name, Money Flower, After the Rain, and The World of the Married. In 2021, So-hee was placed at number #39 in Forbes‘ Korea Power Celebrity 40 list.
In 2017, So-hee landed her first role in television by appearing as Lee Seo-won in the series, Reunited Worlds.
Han has done endorsement work for several brands such as Biotherm, L’Oréal Paris, etc.
Han So-hee Net worth
Han So-hee has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – xeesoxee
Some Lesser Known Facts About Han So-hee
- Han was born as Lee So-hee (이소희) in Ulsan, South Korea. At the age of 20, she shifted to Seoul, South Korea.
- In 2016, she appeared in SHINee’s Tell Me What To Do music video.
- In 2017, So-hee played the role of Yoon Seo-won, the secret lover of Jang Boo-cheon and former information desk employee at Cheong-A group office headquarters, in the romantic drama series Money Flower. This performance got her nominated for an MBC Drama Award in the Best New Actress category.
- In 2018, she brought to life the character of Kim So-hye, the Crown Princess who is Kim Cha-eon’s daughter and Lee Yul’s wife, in the historical romantic comedy series, 100 Days My Prince .
- In 2019, Han played a supporting role in the tvN series Abyss, alongside lead actors Ahn Hyo-seop and Park Bo-young.
- In 2020, she starred in JTBC’s smash-hit The World of the Married alongside Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-joon in which she played a main role as a young mistress. The drama ended its run as the highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history. Han received widespread recognition thanks to the drama’s huge success.
- In 2021, So-hee starred in JTBC romance drama Nevertheless alongside Song Kang. Later the same year, she starred in the Netflix original crime-action drama My Name as a woman seeking revenge for her father’s murder.
- In 2022, Han appeared in the four-episode Disney+ mini-series Soundtrack #1 alongside Park Hyung-sik.