Halston Sage is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Grace on the Nickelodeon television series How to Rock, Amber on the NBC television series Crisis, Lacey in the film Paper Towns and Lt. Alara Kitan on the Fox television series The Orville. In 2016, Sage filmed her role in the dramatic comedy People You May Know and was cast in the thriller film You Get Me. In 2018 she was cast in The Last Summer. She has a brief cameo appearance in the 2019 film Dark Phoenix playing the role of Dazzler.
Halston Jean Schrage
Halli, Halston Sage
Birthday / Date of Birth
Halston Sage was born on May 10, 1993, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Lenny Sage
- Mother – Tema Sage
- Siblings – Max Sage (Younger Brother), Kate Sage (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Halston Sage has dated –
- James Maslow (2010-2013) – Halston and actor, singer James Maslow both appear on the NICK TV shows. They dated from April 2010 to April 2013. James being a private person, confirmed the relationship in April 2012. They have been dating ON and OFF types during these three years. In May 2013, he confirmed that the relationship was all over.
- Seth MacFarlane (2017-Present) – In September 2017, actors Seth MacFarlane and Halston started dating each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Amber Fitch in NBC’s Crisis (2014), and as Grace King in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom How to Rock (2012).
In 2012, she played the role as Jenna in the short film Joan’s Day Out.
In 2011, Halston played the role as Sadie on Nickelodeon’s sitcom Victorious in the very first episode of season 2 titled Beggin on Your Knees.
She has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Halston Sage Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite City – New York City (in the USA)
- Favorite Gift – A Good Book
- Favorite Artist – John Mayer, Jack Johnson
- Favorite Candy – Hot Tamales Mixed with Swedish Fish
- Favorite On-set Snack – Banana with Peanut Butter
- Favorite Food – Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Chocolate
Halston Sage Net worth
Halston Sage has a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Halston Sage
- Sage started modeling early in her career and was an accomplished model when she was just 14. At the same time, she excelled at equestrian events in school and was also an editor for her school newspaper.
- Sage loved acting even as a young child and often acted in school plays. She also wrote short stories. During high school, she decided to become a professional actor and started auditioning.
- Sage loves listening to the radio and her favorite musicians while growing up were Jack Johnson and John Mayer. Her current favorite music to listen to is the soundtrack of La La Land.
- She has done horse riding for a consecutive eight years competitively.
- Halston likes to have anything, which has chocolate.
- She likes to ride bikes. It is her favorite weekend activity.
- She is fond of old songs and listens to them in the car via radio. In addition to that, Halston also enjoys watching 1980s movies.
- She owns dogs of breed Golden Doodle and an Alaskan Klee Kai.
- She was the class President when in eighth grade.
- In 2016 she was cast in a starring role as Alara Kitan on the science-fiction dramedy series The Orville, which premiered on Fox on September 10, 2017.
- In 2017, she was roped in to play Lindsay Edgecomb in the movie Before I Fall opposite Zoey Deutch. She was also seen as Tasha in the dramatic comedy People You May Know in the same year.
- In 2017, she played another popular high school girl, Lindsay Edgecomb, in Before I Fall.