Gabriella Wilde is an English model and actress who has appeared in the films St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold, The Three Musketeers, Carrie and Endless Love. Her television work includes the Doctor Who episode The Vampires of Venice and the BBC historical period drama series Poldark.
Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gabriella Wilde was born on April 08, 1989, in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Gabriella went to Heathfield St Mary’s School in Ascot and later to St Swithun’s School in Winchester. Wilde then enrolled herself in City and Guilds of London Art School to study fine art but dropped out from school to focus on her modeling career.
- Father – John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Businessman)
- Mother – Vanessa Mary Theresa (née Hubbard) (Former model)
- Siblings – Octavia Elsa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Younger Sister), Olivia Llewellyn (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Arabella Llewellyn (Maternal Older Half-Sister), Georgiana Moireach Gay Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Isabella Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Pandora Cooper-Key (Older Step-Sister), Cressida Bonas (Older Step-Sister) (Actress, dancer, model)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriella Wilde has dated –
- Alan Pownall (2009-Present) – In 2009, Gabriella started dating electronic outfit Pale’s lead singer, Alan Pownall. In August 2013, the couple got engaged. On 13 September 2014, the duo got married. She had given birth to their son Sasha Blue Pownall on 3 February 2014. In 2016, Wilde gave birth to their second son, Shiloh Silva Pownall.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Her modeling assignments with different brands and appearing in films like The Three Musketeers (2011), Carrie (2013) and Endless Love (2014).
In 2009, Gabriella first appeared in adventure comedy film St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold for her role as Saffy.
In 2010, Gabriella played the role of a vampire girl in science-fiction series Doctor Who in just one episode.
She has modeled for Rag & Bone FW 15 campaign. Gabriella has also modeled for Estée Lauder UK, Estée Lauder Nutritious Vitality8, etc. She was the face of Burberry in 2012 for their fall campaign. In 2016, she was announced as Mappin & Webb’s brand ambassador.
Gabriella Wilde Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Gabriella Wilde Net worth
Gabriella Wilde has a estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gabriella Wilde
- Gabriella commenced her career as a model. She worked opposite Alex Pettyfer in the 2014 film Endless Love.
- As a model, she got to work with many major brands like L.K.Bennett, Lacoste, Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Topshop and posed for InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Nylon.
- Her first ever Burberry purchase was a deep purple suede and leather handbag.
- She dropped her last name, Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe to Wilde when she shifted her career from modeling to acting, just because it was a long name and difficult to pronounce.
- She was discovered by ex-model Naomi Campbell in a toilet at the age of 14.
- In 2007, she was named the second-most-eligible girl in Britain but rejected press attention and the It girl label.
- She never watches her own films.
- In December 2009, Wilde made her acting debut in the adventure comedy film St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold.
- In May 2010, Wilde appeared in an episode of the BBC television series Doctor Who as one of the eponymous vampires in The Vampires of Venice.
- She is a descendant of the aristocratic Gough-Calthorpe family.
- In March 2012, Wilde was cast in the ABC Sci-Fi television pilot Dark Horse.
- In 2014, Wilde starred in the remake of Endless Love, opposite Alex Pettyfer. She has played Caroline Penvenen in the BBC drama Poldark since 2016.