Florence Pugh is an English actress. She made her professional acting debut in the mystery film The Falling and had her breakthrough with a leading role in the independent drama Lady Macbeth. Her performance as an unhappily married woman in the latter won her the British Independent Film Award for Best Actress. Pugh went on to portray Elizabeth de Burgh in the Netflix historical film Outlaw King.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Florence Pugh was born on the 3rd of January 1996, in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK.
She is currently 27 years old.
She has Irish and English ancestry.
Florence attended various schools for her formal school education, including the Cokethorpe Junior School, Wychwood School in Oxford from 2007 to 2009 and St. Edward’s School in Oxford.
- Father – Clinton Pugh (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Deborah Pugh (Dancer)
- Siblings – Toby Sebastian (Older Brother) (Actor, Musician), Arabella Gibbins (Sister) (Actress), Rafaela Pugh (Sister) (Actress)
- Relatives – George Mackin (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Hopps (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Florence Pugh has dated –
Florence has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 inches
- In meters -1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Pugh highly acclaimed performances in movies like The Falling and William Oldroyd’s drama film Lady Macbeth.
In 2014, Florence made her theatrical film debut as Abbie Mortimer in the mystery drama film The Falling.
In 2009, Florence released her debut single titled Wooden Pages.
Florence Pugh Net worth
Florence Pugh has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Florence Pugh
- Florence attended the same school which counts Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, and Sir Laurence Olivier as its alumni.
- She spent a part of her childhood Andalusia, Spain.
- As an aspiring singer and songwriter, Florence had first uploaded covers of popular songs to her self-titled YouTube channel in 2013.
- In 2015, she appeared in the TV movie Studio City alongside Heather Graham and Riley Smith.
- In 2018, she received a nomination for BAFTA EE Rising Star Award.
- In 2018, Florence appeared in a six-part miniseries adaptation of John le Carré’s spy novel, The Little Drummer Girl.
- In 2018, Pugh garnered a nomination for the BAFTA Rising Star Award at the 71st British Academy Film Awards.
- In 2020, she partook in the series Acting for a Cause for a live reading of Kenneth Lonergan’s play This Is Our Youth to help raise funds for the Entertainment Industry Foundation, a nonprofit organisation, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In 2022, Pugh starred in the thriller Don’t Worry Darling, directed by Olivia Wilde, and the drama The Wonder, an adaptation of Emma Donoghue’s namesake novel.