Florence Pugh is an English actress. She made her professional acting debut in the mystery film The Falling and had her breakthrough with a leading role in the independent drama Lady Macbeth. Her performance as an unhappily married woman in the latter won her the British Independent Film Award for Best Actress. Pugh went on to portray Elizabeth de Burgh in the Netflix historical film Outlaw King.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Florence Pugh was born on January 3, 1996 in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK.
She is currently 23 years old.
She has Irish and English ancestry.
Florence attended various schools for her formal school education, including the Cokethorpe Junior School, Wychwood School in Oxford from 2007 to 2009 and St. Edward’s School in Oxford.
- Father – Clinton Pugh (Restaurateur)
- Mother – Deborah Pugh (Dancer)
- Siblings – Toby Sebastian (Older Brother) (Actor, Musician), Arabella Gibbins (Sister) (Actress), Rafaela Pugh (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – George Mackin (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Hopps (Maternal Grandmother)
Florence Pugh is represented by –
- California-based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
- Julian Belfrage Associates located in London.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Florence Pugh has dated –
Florence has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 inches
- In meters -1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her highly acclaimed performances in movies like The Falling and William Oldroyd’s drama film Lady Macbeth.
Florence made her theatrical film debut in 2014 as Abbie Mortimer in the mystery drama film The Falling.
Aside being a successful actor, she is also a singer. She released her debut single titled Wooden Pages in 2009.
She hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
- Green eyes
- Pointed chin
Florence Pugh Favorites
Unfortunately, we do not know much about her favorite things.
Florence Pugh Net Worth
Pugh’s net worth is estimated around $50000 – $70000 by the media. She lives in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – florencepugh
- Twitter – Florence Pugh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Florence Pugh
- She attended the same school which counts Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, and Sir Laurence Olivier as its alumni.
- She spent a part of her childhood Andalusia, Spain.
- As an aspiring singer and songwriter, Florence had first uploaded covers of popular songs to her self-titled YouTube channel in 2013.
- In 2015, she appeared in the TV movie Studio City alongside Heather Graham and Riley Smith.
- She enjoys collecting snails.
- In 2018, she received a nomination for BAFTA EE Rising Star Award.
- In 2018, she appeared in a six-part miniseries adaptation of John le Carré’s spy novel, The Little Drummer Girl.