Eve Torres is an American actress, dancer, model, martial arts instructor and former professional wrestler. She is best known for her time with WWE, where she is a former three-time WWE Divas Champion. Torres began her career as a model and dancer. She danced for The Southern California Summer Pro League and went on to become a member of the National Basketball Association’s Los Angeles Clippers Spirit Dance Team for the 2006–2007 season.
Eve Marie Torres
Evie, Evelicious, Hoeski, The Hellacious Heartbreaker
Actress, Dancer, Model, Former Professional Wrestler
Birthday / Date of Birth
Eve Torres was born on August 21, 1984, in Denver, Colorado, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Redondo Beach, California, United States.
Eve attended the University of Southern California on a full-tuition scholarship. She holds a B.S. degree in Industrial System Engineering.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Phil Torres (Younger Brother) (Television Presenter)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eve Torres has dated –
- Rener Gracie (2012-Present)– Rener Gracie is the one whom Eve Torres had been dating for many years. She recently got engaged with him on September 13, 2012. Eve Torres married Rener Gracie in April 2014 after dating for several years. The couple welcomed their first child, a son, in September 2015. In March 2018, Torres and Gracie revealed her second pregnancy via Gracie’s YouTube channel.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She won WWE Divas Search in 2007.
Eve Torres made her acting debut as herself in the 2013 French comedy film, ‘Queens of the Ring’.
Television game show Show Me The Money is Eve’s debut TV show. She appeared in this show in 2005 as herself. She has also appeared in other shows with fellow WWE Divas Maria, Candice Michelle, Michelle McCool.
In 2007, Torres was named the WWE Diva Search winner and subsequently became the backstage interviewer. Her official WWE debut happened on February 1, 2008, when she interviewed former World Heavyweight Champion Batista. She made her ring debut on February 6, 2009, in a fight against McCool but she lost the match via submission. She has featured in both RAW and Smackdown.
Eve Torres has only appeared in WWE and related events. She has been traded by RAW brand in late 2009. In April 2012, she was made Executive Administrator of RAW and SmackDown. Also, in August 2012, she became Assistant General Manager of SmackDown.
Eve Torres Favorites
- Favorite People – Kelly Kelly, Layla El, Michelle McCool, Trish Stratus
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Music Artist – Beyoncé Knowles
- Favorite Food – Chicken
- Favorite Songs – She Looks Good V1, She Looks Good V2, She Looks Good V3
Eve Torres Net worth
Eve Torres has a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Eve Torres
- She was a former NBA dancer.
- She can speak English and Spanish.
- She’s a huge fan of MMA fighter Gina Carano.
- She is trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and holds a purple belt from the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Academy based in Torrance, California.
- Eve can solve a Rubik’s cube in less than 5 minutes.
- She along with her sister-in-law Sage run an event rental company named “inJOY The Party”.
- In May 2007, Torres entered World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)’s Diva Search.
- Eve is the winner of 2007 WWE Diva search.
- In August 2008, Torres, along with fellow WWE Divas Maria and Candice Michelle, appeared on an episode of Sunset Tan.
- Torres, along with Maryse and Michelle McCool, appeared in the January 2009 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine.
- In 2010, she won WWE Divas Championship to become the first WWE Diva Search winner to win the Divas Championship.
- In 2016, Torres appeared in the film Skiptrace as a Russian assassin. The same year, she appeared in an episode of the Supergirl television series as Maxima.