Emma Myers is an American actress. In 2010, she began her career as a child actress when she appeared in The Glades. She made her breakthrough starring as Enid Sinclair in the Netflix series Wednesday. She has amassed over 10 acting credits throughout her developing career. On the other hand, Emma is also recognized for her work in Letters To God, and The Baker and the Beauty.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma Myers was born on the 2nd of April 2002, in Orlando, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 21 years old.
From her mother’s side, she is of Greek ancestry.
Myers attended a homeschool cooperative and never had a traditional school experience.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Isabel Myers (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Myers has dated –
Emma has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Emma became known for her portrayal of Enid Sinclair in Wednesday. On the other hand, she is also recognized for her work in The Glades, Letters To God, and The Baker and the Beauty.
In 2010, Myers had her first film onscreen role in the movie Letters to God as Girl on school bus.
In 2010, Emma landed her first role in television by appearing as Paige Slayton in the series, The Glades.
Emma Myers Net worth
Emma Myers has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Myers
- Emma is Originally from Orlando, Florida. She was Growing up fascinated with cheetahs.
- She attended a homeschool cooperative and “never had a traditional school experience”.
- In 2010, she made her debut TV show appearance as Paige Slayton in The Glades. The same year, Myers was cast in her first feature film as a little girl on the bus in Letters to God. However, her role was uncredited. She was just 8 years old at the time.
- On January 2, 2021, the earliest post that Emma uploaded to her Instagram account. She had more than 11.5 million followers on Instagram.
- In 2022, Emma was cast as Enid Sinclair on Netflix’s Wednesday alongside the likes of actors Jenna Ortega, Gwendoline Christie, Riki Lindhome, Jamie McShane, Hunter Doohan, Percy Hynes White, and Joy Sunday.
- She was once pepper-sprayed on a train in Italy after someone tried to steal her phone.
- Emma is close friends with fellow actress and Wednesday co-star Jenna Ortega.
- Myers is a huge fan of the K-Pop genre of music and is especially fond of the band boy band Seventeen.
- In 2022, Emma stated in an interview with Teen Vogue that the film series The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars helped her shape her acting interest.