Helena Mattsson is a Swedish actress living and working in Hollywood. Mattsson was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. She began acting at a young age, performing in plays, musicals and concerts. In 2007, she starred in Species: The Awakening, where she portrayed Miranda, an alien/human hybrid. She also appeared in the films You and I and Surrogates. Mattsson also appeared in the music video of Primal Scream’s “Country Girl” in 2006.
Helena Christina Mattsson
Birthday / Date of Birth
Helena Mattsson was born on March 30, 1984 in Stockholm, Sweden.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Helena had her graduation from Performing Arts High School, located in Stockholm. She had also attended Theater Schools in London, England and New York, USA when she was young.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sofia Mattsson (Sister) (Actress), Cecilia Mattsson (Sister), Mia Mattsson (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Helena Mattsson has dated –
She hasn’t disclosed any information regarding her personal life to media, however, we have learnt that she’s dating an American from West Hollywood.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-35
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 36 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Species: The Awakening (2007). A Sci-Fi Channel film and unofficial third sequel to Species (1995). She played the lead role of Miranda Hollander in the film.
Helena Mattsson had her big break in 2004 when she was cast as Helena in a Swedish slasher film, ‘Drowning Ghost’. After bring cast in less than a dozen of Swedish films and TV shows, she moved to USA at the age of 19 where she has since stayed.
Her first television appearance came in 2004 when she landed a lead role in the Warner Bros. comedy Sweden, Ohio (2004). It was a television film. Over the course of years, she has carved a niche for herself in the television industry and has starred in a number of popular TV shows.
Mattsson has done endorsement work for the following brands, POM Wonderful, ABS, Cole Haan, Rebecca Taylor, Aidan Mattox, Jimmy Choo, Tony Ward, Herve Leger, VBH, J.Mendel, Black Halo.
Helena Mattsson Favorites
- Favorite Role – Juliana Ravez (CSI: Miami)
- Favorite TV Show – Desperate Housewives
- Favorite Hair Product – Bumble and Bumble’s
- Favorite Shampoo – Aveda
- Favorite Hobby – Dance
- Favorite Activity – Shopping & Hanging Out with Friends
Helena Mattsson Net worth
Helena Mattsson net worth is estimated to be around $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Helena Mattsson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Helena Mattsson
- Helena Mattsson is currently living and working in Hollywood.
- Helena had her early roles in Wild Side Story and other cabarates when she was in Stockholm.
- She was discovered by a Swedish modeling agency in her early teens.
- She had appeared in the cult stage production Wild Side Story in Sweden and in various Swedish cabarets before relocating to the US.
- Helena is a trained Martial Arts artist and dancer.
- She has appeared as Irina in 3 episodes of ABC Channel’s TV Show ‘Desperate Housewives’ and as Cassandra Ovechkin in 3 episodes of ‘Nikita’.
- She has appeared on all three versions of CSI.
- Her feature film credits include ‘Seven Psychopaths’ with Colin Farrell, ‘Guns, Girls and Gambling’ with Gary Oldman and ‘Iron Man 2’ with Robert Downey Jr.
- In 2016, she appeared in a beaver costume in a Nespresso television commercial titled “Training Day” that also featured Danny DeVito and George Clooney.