Emma Rayne Lyle is an American actress best known for her role as Emily Reddy in the feature film I Don’t Know How She Does It, which earned her the Young Artist Award as Best Young Actress Age Ten and Under. She plays the role of Bridgette in her latest film Jessica Darling’s It List, based on the book series by Megan McCafferty. Emma has also had guest spots in TV series like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Mr. Mercedes and The Mentalist.
Emma Rayne Lyle
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma Rayne Lyle was born on the 26th of August 2003, in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ryan Lyle (Older Brother), Savannah Lyle (Older Sister), Austin Lyle (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Rayne Lyle has dated –
Emma has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Emma became known for her role as Emily Reddy in the feature film I Don’t Know How She Does It (2011) which earned her the Young Artist Award as Best Young Actress Age Ten and Under.
In 2010, Emma launched her acting career at a very young of six when she was cast in to play the role of the daughter of the lead characters in the film D.I.G.I.T.A.L. High.
In 2012, Emma made her television debut with a guest role in the CBS drama series, The Mentalist playing the role of Hailey in an episode titled Red Rover, Red Rover.
In 2011, Emma made her Broadway debut as Ali in the play Good People that was staged at Samuel J. Friedman Theater.
Emma Rayne Lyle Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chocolate
Emma Rayne Lyle Net worth
Emma Rayne Lyle has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Rayne Lyle
- Emma has two dogs named Lou and Lola.
- In 2011, she is known for her role as Jackie in Return where she plays Linda Cardellini and Michael Shannon’s daughter.
- In 2012, Emma portrayed the character of Nicole Bloom in the comedy-drama film, Why Stop Now whose lead cast comprised of Jesse Eisenberg, Melissa Leo and Tracy Morgan which earned her a Young Artist Award nomination as Best Supporting Young Actress Age Ten and Under.
- In February 2012, she also appeared as Lily Whitley in an episode titled Father’s Shadow of the police procedural crime drama television show, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- In 2013, Emma worked both as a writer as well as the director for the short fantasy film, A Haunting at the Carnegie in which she also appeared as Em. She was nominated for the 34th Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress Ten and Under.
- In 2016, she played Bridgette in the film, Jessica Darling’s It List based on the book series by Megan McCafferty.
- In 2018, Emma was last seen in a supporting role in the movie, Mail Order Monster.
- Visits her official website @ emmaraynelyle.com.