Barbara Alyn Woods is an American actress. She is known for portraying Deborah “Deb” Scott on the WB/CW teen drama series One Tree Hill & Diane Szalinski on Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show. Barbara has appeared in guest roles on numerous television series, including Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Golden Girls, Picket Fences, Seinfeld, Murder, She Wrote, Touched by an Angel, Dream On, Desperate Housewives and was recurs on ABC’s The Gates.
Barbara Alyn Woods
Birthday / Date of Birth
Barbara Alyn Woods was born on the 11th of March 1962 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
She’s currently 58 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Barbara attended Hinsdale South High School in Darien, Illinois. She later graduated from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois, where she studied theater.
- Father – Allen Woods
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Barbara Alyn Woods has dated –
- John Lind (1999-Present) – In 1999, Barbara is married to John Lind (an assistant director), who she met on the set of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show. They were married in 1999. They have three daughters, Natalie, Emily and Alyvia, who are film and television actresses.
- In feet – 5 feet 5½ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 129 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Barbara became known for her roles in television series One Tree Hill (2003–2009, 2012) and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1997–2000).
In 1990, Barbara made her acting debut as Yoyo in the post apocalyptic science fiction film, Circuitry Man directed by Steven Lovy and starring Jim Metzler, Dana Wheeler-Nicholson and Vernon Wells.
In 1988, Barbara landed a guest role on ABC’s crime mystery series Sable as Cheri on an episode titled “Mob”.
Barbara Alyn Woods Favorites
- Favorite Actor – George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Julie Andrews
- Favorite Film – The Sound of Music
- Favorite TV Show – The Dick Van Dyke Show
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Swedish Meatballs
Barbara Alyn Woods Net worth
Barbara Alyn Woods has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barbara Alyn Woods
- Barbara obsessed with acting from a very young age.
- She might have become an English teacher if she hadn’t pursued acting.
- Barbara’s early works include performing at the Victory Gardens Theater in Chicago.
- In 1993, Woods played the lead role in the USA Network prime-time soap opera Eden, which was canceled after 26 episodes.
- In June 1993, she posed nude for the issue of Playboy as part of a promotion for the television series Eden.
- In 2003, Barbara began playing the role of Deborah “Deb” Scott in The WB drama series One Tree Hill.