Olivia Sanabia is an actress and singer, who rose to prominence for her role as Kelly Quinn in the TV series Just Add Magic. She was nominated at the Young Artist Awards for the Best Performance in a Television Series- Leading Young Actress after impressing the audiences and industry critics with her work in Just Add Magic. In 2018, Olivia joined the cast of Disney’s Coop and Cami Ask the World and has been playing the character of Charlotte.
Olivia Shae Sanabia
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Birthday / Date of Birth
Olivia Sanabia was born on the 13th of April 2003, in Corona, Southern California, United States.
She’s currently 17 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia attended Santiago High School, Corona, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Savannah Sanabia (Older Sister) (Pop Singer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Sanabia has dated –
Olivia has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Olivia became known of Kelly Quinn in the Amazon Studios television pilot Just Add Magic (2016-2019). She began starring in Disney’s Coop and Cami Ask the World (2018).
In 2011, Olivia landed her first acting role when she was eight years old in playing the role of a young girl in the adventure comedy film, Tangled Up in Blue.
In 2013, Olivia made her television debut with a minor role in the comedy series, The Birthday Boys.
Olivia has done endorsement work for various brands such as Aéropostale, Disney, Ford and Nickelodeon.
Olivia Sanabia Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Daniel Radcliffe
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Ella Fitzgerald, Tori Kelly
- Favorite TV Show – Stranger Things, Narcos
- Favorite Color – Red, Green
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Burger
Olivia Sanabia Net worth
Olivia Sanabia has an estimated net worth of $0.6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Olivia Sanabia
- Olivia has been singing since she was two years old.
- She caught the acting bug at a very young age but she’s very interested in music.
- At age 8, she appeared in an ad campaign for a major brand alongside Jennifer Garner.
- In 2011, Olivia started her acting career at the age of eight, with the role of a young girl in the adventure comedy film, Tangled Up in Blue.
- In 2014, Sanabia portrayed the roles of Millie and Becca in Sam & Cat and Extant respectively.
- In 2016, Olivia was picked for the role of Kelly Quinn in the family drama show Just Add Magic.
- In 2018, Sanabia began appearing in the comedy television series Coop & Cami Ask the World created by Jamie McLaughlin and Boyce Bugliari.