Tori Kelly is an American singer, songwriter, actress and record producer. Kelly first gained recognition after posting videos on YouTube at the age of 14. When she was 16, she auditioned for the singing competition television series American Idol. After being eliminated from the show, Kelly began to work on her own music. Kelly was nominated for Best New Artist at the 58th Grammy Awards.
Victoria Loren Kelly
Pop, R&B, Soul
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tori Kelly was born on December 14, 1992 in Wildomar, California, United States.
She is currently 26 years old.
Multiracial (Caucasian and Hispanic)
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Allwyn Kelly (Jamaican and Puerto Rican ancestry)
- Mother – Laura Kelly (Irish and German descent)
- Siblings – Noah Kelly (Younger Brother)
Her career is managed by Scooter Braun.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tori Kelly dated –
- Andre Murillo (2017-Present) – German basketball player, Andre Murillo and Tori got engaged in September 2017. The engagement news was shared by Tori on her Instagram. In May 2018, the couple got married in a private ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She has naturally “Dark Brown” hair. But, dyes them blonde.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her shoe size is believed to be 8 (US).
Best Known For
Her tracks such as “Mr. Music”, “Bring Me Home”, “Confetti”, “Fill A Heart (Child Hunger Ends Here)” and others.
She has not appeared in any of the movies.
As a singer, she has released various singles and Extended Plays (EPs) starting from 2011.
Tori first appeared in 2003 in the family game-show Star Search as a contestant. She reached semi-finals. Her role is credited as Victoria Kelly.
She has appeared in a Crest commercial.
- Perfect dimpled smile
- Curly hair
Tori Kelly Favorite
- Favorite Movie – Bridesmaids (2011)
- Favorite Candy – Sour Patch Kids
- Favorite Shower Song – Love On Top (By Beyonce)
- Favorite TV Shows – Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Rock Bands – Guns N’ Roses, Mumford and Sons
Tori Kelly Net Worth
Tori Kelly’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $5 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Tori Kelly
- Twitter – Tori Kelly
- Instagram – torikelly
- YouTube Channel – Tori Kelly, ToriKellyVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tori Kelly
- Tori has worked with artists like Ed Sheeran and Pharrell Williams.
- Her musical influences include Jeff Buckley, John Mayer, Jill Scott, Michael Jackson, Crystal Lewis and J. Moss.
- Tori has two pet dogs named, Rico and Roxy.
- At 3, she started singing and at 14, Tori started writing songs also.
- About musical instruments, Tori started playing drums at age 12, and piano and guitar at 15.
- In 2004, she won “America’s Most Talented Kids” contest.
- She has auditioned for American Idol in the past in Denver for their season 9. The singer did not reach the “Top 24”.
- In 2012, she independently released her first EP that she produced, wrote and mixed herself, titled Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly.
- In February 2013, Kelly released a single called “Fill a Heart”, which she wrote for the “Child Hunger Ends Here” campaign by ConAgra Foods and Feeding America.
- She was earlier linked to a non-profit organization called “Kids with a Cause”.
- At 12, Tori signed with Geffen Records.
- In March 30, 2018, Kelly released the single “Help Us to Love” featuring the HamilTones, which served as the lead single to her sophomore studio album.
- Visit her official website @ torikellymusic.com.