Kelly Brook is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her modelling work in the UK, and in the US for her role in the NBC sitcom One Big Happy, as well as a regular panelist on Celebrity Juice. She has featured as a guest on a number of shows including Strictly Come Dancing and The Nightly Show and is currently a presenter on the Heart London drive show. Brook has been called a sex symbol and style icon. Kelly was crowned FHM‘s Sexiest Woman in the World in 2005 and as of 2015 had appeared in every FHM 100 Sexiest countdown since 1998.
Kelly Ann Parsons
Model, Actress, TV Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kelly Brook was born on the 23rd of November 1979, in Rochester, Kent, England, UK.
She is currently 43 years old.
Brook went to Thomas Aveling School in Warren Wood, Rochester. Before becoming a pro model, Kelly also went to London’s Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
- Father – Kenneth Parsons (Scaffolder) (Died on 26 November, 2007)
- Mother – Sandra (Cook)
- Siblings – Damian (Younger Brother), Sasha (Older Half-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly Brook has dated –
- Jason Statham (1997-2004) – Brook dated actor Jason Statham for 7 years from 1997 until 2004. It is believed that Brook left Jason for her co-star “Billy Zane” whom she met while filming a movie titled “Survival Island” in 2004.
- Billy Zane (2004-2008) – Survival Island co-stars Zane and Brook dated ON and OFF from 2004 to 2008. They were also briefly engaged to each other during this time.
- Danny Cipriani (2008-2013) – English rugby union footballer, Danny Cipriani dated her eight years senior model, Kelly from September 2008 to August 2013. They met for the first time during a private party held in Hertfordshire.
- Gethin Jones (2013) – She had a fling with Welsh TV personality, Gethin Jones in November 2013.
- David Mcintosh (2014) – In the early two months of 2014, she and bodybuilder David Mcintosh were an item.
- Jeremy Parisi (2015-Present) – In 2015, Kelly commenced dating French model Jeremy Parisi. They are still going strong in 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
- Measurements – 39-28-37
- Bust – 39 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34E
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Being a model, and appearing in couple of movies such as The Italian Job (2003), Piranha 3D (2010) and others. In 1999, she co-presented The Big Breakfast for 6 months.
Kelly appeared in 2000 British thriller film Sorted for her role as Sarah.
In 1995, Brook appeared in BBC Two’s Fist of Fun as Sally in two episodes of series 2.
She has endorsed numerous brands like Reebok, Lynx Apollo, Kit Kat chocolate bars, SKY Plus / Digital / HD, Ultimo, Pepsi UK, Nicky for Sure deodorant, HM Government “Go Directgov”, Tefal, Sony Televisions, T Mobile, Skechers.
Kelly Brook Favorite
- Favorite TV Shows – Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Movies – Braveheart, Jurrasic Park
- Favorite Rock Bands – Guns N’ Roses
- Favorite Cheat Foods – Ice Cream
- Favorite Hobbies – Playing Volleyball
Kelly Brook Net Worth
Kelly Brook’s has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Brook
- Her father died at the age of 57 on November 26, 2007, due to lung cancer.
- She first entered into a beauty contest at the age of 16 by her mother and she was able to win it.
- She has graced the cover pages of magazines like FHM, Maxim, GQ and many others multiple times in the past.
- In 2005, she was voted FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World.
- She has launched her own line of swimwear along with New Look.
- In 2007, Brook participated in the celebrity dancing competition Strictly Come Dancing on BBC1, with dance partner was Brendan Cole.
- In January 2009, she joined the third series of Britain’s Got Talent as a fourth judge, but was subsequently axed from the programme after less than a week on the panel, the producers having decided the four-judge format was “too complicated”
- In 2013, Kelly appeared in the music video of Lawson’s song Juliet.
- In 2014, she was cast as Prudence in an NBC sitcom pilot called One Big Happy, which was subsequently picked up on 9 May.
- In September 2014, Brook launched a clothing line for Simply Be. The following year, she became a brand ambassador for Skechers.
- In September 2014, Kelly released her autobiography.