Emma Chamberlain is an American YouTuber. She posts videos related to travel, lifestyle, fashion, beauty and life experiences on her self-titled channel. Emma displays her creative side through the DIY project videos. The channel has now crossed the million mark making Emma one of the most famous YouTubers.
Emma Francis Chamberlain
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emma Chamberlain was born on the 22nd of May 2001, in San Francisco, California, United States.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emma attended Notre Dame High School, Belmont an all-girl Catholic preparatory school where she was on the cheerleader team and was a member of the California All Stars Pink cheer team. She left school and later graduated after taking a California High School Exit Exam.
- Father – Michael Chamberlain (Oil Painter)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Chamberlain has dated –
- Ethan Dolan (2018-Present) – In 2018, the YouTubers Ethan Dolan and Emma are rumored to be dating with each other. Ethan posted a picture on his Instagram jet skiing with Emma on 4th of July. This made fans think that the two might be more than just friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 8 million subscribers.
Ever since the video uploading platform, YouTube, was launched in 2005, it has grown to a platform that changed the lives of tens of thousands of people. Emma is one such kid who grew up watching videos on YouTube and she would have never thought that it would change her life forever.
Emma endorsement brands like Hollister, UTA Agency, Audible, Curology and Louis Vuitton.
Awards & Nominations
|2018||Streamy Awards||Breakout Creator||Won|
|Creator of the Year||Nominated|
|Shorty Awards||Breakout YouTuber of the Year||Nominated|
|2019||YouTuber of the Year||Nominated|
Emma Chamberlain Favorites
- Favorite Artist – Michael Chamberlain (Her Father)
- Favorite YouTuber – Casey Neistat, Cody Ko, Tana Mongeau, Dolan Twins, Olivia Jade, Mel Joy, Hailey Sani, Nil Sani, Sydney Carlson, Siena Mirabella, Carly Kaiser, Aspyn Ovard, Parker Ferris, Shane Dawson, Jennxpenn
- Favorite TV Show – The Office (US Version)
- Favorite Movie – Moonrise Kingdom, Napoleon Dynamite, Coraline
- Favorite Magcon Member – Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas
- Favorite Coffee Drink – Iced Almond Milk Latte
- Favorite Potato Dishes – Breakfast Potatoes, Hash Browns, French Fries, Curly Fries
- Favorite Music Genre – Alternative, Indie
- Favorite Musicians – Doris Day, Bobby Wentink, Elton John, The Beatles, Real Estate, Beach House, Mac Demarco, Tame Impala, The Strokes, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, Beach Fossils
- Favorite Food – Veggie Sushi
- Favorite Drink – Strawberry Smoothie, Sparkling Water, Iced Almond Milk Latte
- Favorite Holiday – Christmas
- Favorite Pastime – Exercising, Doing Online Videos
- Favorite Sport – Track, Competitive Cheerleading
- Favorite Subject in School – Science, Biology
- Favorite Books – If you’re Reading This, It’s Too Late
- Favorite Restaurant – Asian Box
Emma Chamberlain Net worth
Emma Chamberlain has a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emma Chamberlain
- She learned cello as a kid. She also took interest in learning karate, taekwondo, gymnastics and ice skating while growing up.
- She had joined YouTube in June 2016 but only posted her first video titled City Inspired Summer Lookbook in June 2017.
- Her channel consists of hauls, vlogs, lookbooks and DIY videos and is centered on sports, traveling, cooking etc.
- In July 2018, She signed with United Talent Agency.
- In 2019, she launched the podcast, Stupid Genius, which reached no. 1 in 50 countries.
- In March, 2019, Emma was sent to Paris Fashion Week in a partnership between Louis Vuitton and YouTube.
- In May, 2019, Emma partnered again with Louis Vuitton for their Cruise 2020 show in New York and then again for the opening of the Louis Vuitton X in Beverly Hills, attending this last event with her friends Ethan and Grayson Dolan, who had also signed with Louis Vuitton.
- In July 2019, her YouTube channel has over 8 million subscribers. The Michigan Daily called Chamberlain the undisputed queen of teenage YouTube.
- In July 3, 2019, The Atlantic published an article titled, Emma Chamberlain Is the Most Important YouTuber Today.
- In July 9, 2019, the New York Times wrote, Emma Chamberlain, 18, is the funniest person on YouTube.
- In July 16, 2019, Time Magazine included Emma in their The 25 Most Influential People on the Internet.