Zoe Sugg is an English fashion and beauty vlogger, YouTuber and author. She is best known by her YouTube username Zoella. Her debut novel, Girl Online, was released in November 2014 and broke the record for highest first week sales of a first-time novelist since Nielsen BookScan began compiling such records in 1998.
Zoe Elizabeth Sugg
Zoella, ZozeeBo, Zoey
YouTuber, Beauty Vlogger, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Zoella was born on 28 March 1990, in Lacock, Wiltshire, England, UK.
She is currently 29 years old.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Zoe went to The Corsham School in Corsham, Wiltshire, where she attended a secondary school and then arts college.
- Father – Graham Sugg
- Mother – Tracey Sugg
- Siblings – Joe Sugg (Younger Brother) (YouTuber)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Sugg has dated –
- Alfie Deyes (2012-Present) – Since late 2012, she is dating fellow YouTuber and author, Alfie Deyes. Alfie goes by the name “PointlessBlog” on YouTube. But, they had confirmed their relationship in August 2013.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 120 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sharing fashion related information on her YouTube channel Zoella.
In 2001, she appeared in the fantasy-adventure film Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone for her uncredited role as Girl in the potion class.
In 2013, Zoe appeared in the comedy series YouTubers React as herself in three episodes. The following year, she was a guest panellist on the daytime chat show Loose Women. She had appeared in many shows and talk shows since then.
In 2013, Zoe was selected as the ambassador for National Citizen Service. In 2014, Sugg was announced as the digital ambassador for the Mind charity.
Zoe Sugg Favorites
- Favorite Makeup Brand – Mac & Nars
- Favorite Drugstore Makeup Brand – Gosh & Barry M
- Favorite Nail Polish Brand – Barry M, O.P.I.
- Favorite Shoe Store – Kurt Geiger, Topshop
- Favorite Perfume – Armani Code, Gucci Rush 2
- Favorite Book – The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- Favorite Makeup Guru – Laura (Lollipop26), Holly (Hollymae20)
- Favorite Disney Film – Aladdin
- Favorite Dessert – Lemon Cheesecake
- Favorite Movies – Moulin Rouge! (2001), The Notebook (2004), I Love You, Man (2009)
- Favorite Flower – White Lilies, White Orchids, White roses
- Favorite Game – Theme Hospital
- Favorite Beverage – Tango Ice Blast, Raspberry Ribena
- Favorite Food – Potato, Pizza
- Favorite Reality TV Shows – Britain’s Got Talent, Big Brother
- Favorite Color – Pink, Cream
- Favorite Animals – Guinea Pigs
- Favorite Moisturizer – Imperialis from Lush
Zoe Sugg Net worth
Zoe Sugg has accomplished a net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019. YouTube contribute a substantial value to her net worth followed by television appearances, endorsements and other works. As per reports, she accumulates upwards of $75,000 dollars every month from YouTube. In September 2014, Sugg launched her own fashion line called Zoella Beauty that boasts a range of beauty products.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zoe Sugg
- She is addicted to cupcakes and loves eating mashed potatoes and potato ‘Smiles’.
- She can’t bear the smell of mushrooms and chingri fish.
- She is scared of reptiles, bugs and insects.
- She is also afraid of swimming and diving into a sea or ocean.
- Her biggest dream is to design a beautiful house on her own.
- She enjoys a sunny day more than a rainy day.
- She has Emetophobia a phobia of vomit. She neither likes tea nor coffee.
- Sugg won the 2011 Cosmopolitan Blog Award in the “Best Established Beauty Blog” category and went on to win the “Best Beauty Vlogger” award the following year.
- She was listed as one of The Telegraph’s “40 best beauty bloggers” in September 2014, and “Queen of the Haul” by British Vogue in November.
- In 2015 she was named as the “Most Inspirational Women of the Decade” in technology by Grazia and she was named the 34th Sexiest Woman in the world by FHM.
- Sugg won the “Choice Web Star” award in the ‘Fashion/Beauty’ category at the 2015 Teen Choice Awards.
- In November 2017, Sugg apologized for her string of posts she made between 2009 and 2012 mocking gay people and chavs.
- She has a pug dog.
- If she has only 24 hours to live, she would love to go to Blackgang Chine (amusement park) at Isle of Wight with the persons she likes.
- She is scared of spiders.
- She thought of making her hobby as a profession and started YouTubing in 2009.
- She was working with interior designing when she started blogging as Zoella in free times.
- During her young age, she has dealt with ‘Anxiety’ and still gets panic attacks sometimes.
- In 2013, she was one of the National Citizen Service’s ambassadors.
- She was also the first “Digital Ambassador” for ‘Mind’- the mental health charity.
- In 2013, she was mentioned as one of the “Britain’s most influential Tweeters.”
- Her YouTube channel had over 12 million subscribers by the end of 2017.
- In November 2014, her debut novel, Girl Online, was released and broke the record for highest first-week sales of a first-time novelist.
- She was featured in Harry Potter part 1 & 2 as an extra.
- In 2014, she launched her own range of beauty products with the brand name- Zoella Beauty.
- Visit her official website @ zoella.co.uk.