Dale Brisby is an American reality show star who is best known for being cast at How To Be A Cowboy in Netflix’s docuseries. In early 90s, he has made appearances in Bull Riding which has expanded to having his own business. In 2004, Dale serves as a ranch manager at Radiator Ranch Cattle Company. He is also a rodeo competitor, and Youtuber with at least 350k subscriber. Dale is the owner of brand DALEWEAR which is for selling of cloths and accessories.
Youtuber, Bull Rider
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dale Brisby was born on the 4th of July 1977, in Texas, United States.
He’s currently 45 years old.
Dale has graduated from Texas A&M University. In 2005, he began studying agriculture at the University and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Agriculture General.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Leroy Gibbons (Brother), Dancey Brisby (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dale Brisby has dated –
- Macy Hopping – In 2014, Dale married with Macy. They met in Texas A&M University. They have one child.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
Dale became known after appearing as a bull riding in 90s. he appeared in the Netflix documentary How to Be a Cowboy. From 2013, he has a popular YouTube channel where he posts comedic rodeo content. He is also famous for his clothing and accessories brand DALEWEAR.
In August 2021, Brisby landed her first role in Netflix in new reality show titled How To Be a Cowboy.
Dale has done endorsement work for his own clothing and accessories brand DALEWEAR.
Dale Brisby Net worth
Dale Brisby has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dale Brisby
- Instagram – dalebrisby
- YouTube Channel – Dale Brisby
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dale Brisby
- Brisby stars on How to Be a Cowboy Netflix.
- He sells cowboy accessories and merchandise, notably hats, caps, and T-shirts.
- Brisby’s father was a cowboy, and his grandfather was an entrepreneur. He always wanted to be a cowboy and also had an interest in the business.
- According to web sources (unconfirmed), he earns between $6k to $25k from his YouTube account.
- Brisby’s company is Radiator Ranch Cattle Company. He is the branch manager of the company for many years.
- Dale loves taking care of radiators. In fact, he is an animal lover, and in animals, bulls are his favorite because he feels that he can resemble bulls because they are fearless and are not afraid of anyone, and uncontrollable too.
- In 2021, How to Be a Cowboy in Netflix starring cast members such as Dale Brisby, his sister Dancey Brisby, Jorden Halvorsen, Donnie Ray Daytona, Leroy Gibbons, Cheech Nation, and Joe the intern premiered on Netflix on.