Ellie Bamber is an English actress. Ellie won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards for her 2017 performance as Hilde in The Lady from the Sea at the Donmar Warehouse. She was in Tom Ford’s feature film Nocturnal Animals and the BBC One television series, Les Misérables as Cosette. In 2018, she will be seen in the forthcoming feature film The Seven Sorrows of Mary where she plays the lead role of Mary.
Eleanor Elizabeth Bamber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ellie Bamber was born on the 2nd of February 1997, in Berkshire, Surrey, England.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Ellie attended a preparatory school Hawley Place School in Hart district. She was awarded drama scholarship for her excellence in acting. She then joined Wellington College in Berkshire. Again at Wellington, she was awarded drama scholarship.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lucas Bamber (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellie Bamber has dated –
- Richard Madden (2017-2019) – In 2017, Ellie dated actor Richard Madden. In January 2019, the couple reportedly broke up.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ellie became known Hilde in The Lady from the Sea directed by Kwame Kwei-Armah at the Donmar Warehouse and her performance won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards. She is famous for her roles in High Resolution & The Seven Sorrows of Mary.
In 2014, Ellie made her first film debut in the mystery drama film, The Falling in which she had a very small role of a Dreamy Girl.
In 2012, Ellie made her first television show was the mini-series, A Mother’s Son in which she played the role as Olivia.
Ellie has signed a lucrative deal with fashion brand Chanel. As per the agreement, she has shared number of Chanel outfits on her social media accounts.
Ellie Bamber Favorites
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure – Watching TV
- Favorite About UK – Rain in the Night
- Favorite Style Icon – Tom Ford
- Favorite Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
Ellie Bamber Net worth
Ellie Bamber has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – elliebamber_
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ellie Bamber
- Ellie started working in theater at a very early age and was the youngest member of the London Player’s Theater Company after joining at the age of 12.
- At the age of 13 she was chosen from by Sir Trevor Nunn to play the role of Young Jenny in his production of Aspects of Love at the Menier Chocolate Factory.
- Ellie was a part of an amateur music band, Annoy The Boy for sometime as a lead vocalist and songwriter.
- In 2015, Ellie played the role as Martine in the BBC period action drama, The Musketeers.
- In 2016, she appeared in Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals playing the daughter of Jake Gyllenhaal and Isla Fisher’s characters in a film also starring Amy Adams.
- In 2017, Ellie filmed High Resolution based on the book Taipei by Tao Lin.
- In 2017, Bamber appeared in the music video for Shawn Mendes song There’s Nothing Holdi Me Back.
- In 2017, Ellie was Hilde in The Lady from the Sea directed by Kwame Kwei-Armah at the Donmar Warehouse and her performance won third prize at the Ian Charleson Awards.
- In 2018, Ellie was in The Nutcracker and the Four Realms alongside Keira Knightley and Morgan Freeman.
- In 2019, Ellie plays Cosette in BBC 1 television series Les Misérables with Dominic West and Olivia Colman.
- Visit her fan website @ ellie-bamber.com.