Emily Atack is an English actress, television presenter and author. Emily is best known for playing Charlotte Hinchcliffe on the E4 comedy series The Inbetweeners. She is also known for her roles in Keith Lemon shows, Lemon La Vida Loca, The Keith Lemon Sketch Show & The Keith & Paddy Picture Show. In November 2019, she began co-hosting I’m a Celebrity: Extra Camp alongside Joel Dommett and Adam Thomas.
Emily Jane Atack
Actress, Television Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Emily Atack was born on the 18th of December 1989, in Luton, Bedfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 30 years old.
London, United Kingdom
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Keith Atack (Musician, Former member of pop band Child)
- Mother – Kate Robbins (Actress)
- Siblings – Martha Elizabeth Atack (Younger Sister)(Actress, Talent Agent), George Timothy Atack (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Ted Robbins (Uncle), Amy Robbins (Aunt), Simon Shelton (Uncle), Paul McCartney (Cousin), Jane Robbins (Aunt), Emma Robbins (Aunt), David Robbins (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth (née Danher) Robbins (Maternal Grandmother) and Stella McCartney (Cousin)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Atack has dated –
- Harry Styles (2012) – In 2012, Emily dated One Direction’s Harry Styles which was brought to public attention in 2014.
- Seann Walsh (2016) – In 2016, Emily dated comedian Seann Walsh, however, she broke up with him immediately after discovering his relationship with actress Rebecca Humphries.
- Rob Jowers (2019-Present) – Emily started dating TV director Rob Jowers in 2019. She has been very vocal about her romantic relationship with Rob and has posted several images on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. They love spending time together and thus are seen together on vacations.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Emily is best known for playing Charlotte Hinchcliffe on the E4 comedy series, The Inbetweeners. She is also known for her roles in Keith Lemon shows, Lemon La Vida Loca, The Keith Lemon Sketch Show and The Keith & Paddy Picture Show.
In 2011, Emily made her first feature film debut as Katie in the comedy film, Outside Bet directed by Sacha Bennett and starring Bob Hoskins, Jenny Agutter, Philip Davis & Adam Deacon.
In 2007, Emily made her first television show debut as Kelly Lang in the crime drama television series, Blue Murder broadcast on ITV.
Emily Atack Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Kathy Burke
- Favorite Movie – Knocked Up (2007)
- Favorite TV Show – The Handmaid’s Tale
- Favorite Books – Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton
- Favorite Fictional Characters – Aladin, Jake from the movie Avatar, Candle from the movie Beauty & the Beast
- Favorite Food – Cheese, Champagne Salads, Fries
Emily Atack Net worth
Emily Atack has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Emily Atack
- Emily Atack started her acting career at an early age of 17.
- Emily had 2 white kittens, lots of goldfish and a big dog named Rosie, whom she loved a lot.
- Emily co-hosted Singletown with Joel Dommett a dating show which aired on ITV2.
- In 2008, she made her acting debut in police drama series, Heartbeat broadcast on ITV.
- In 2010, Emily made her acting with the Christmas comedy-drama, Little Crackers that was broadcast on Sky1.
- In 2011, Atack presented a stylised public service announcement titled Ready, Steady, Drink, showing the dangers of drinking alcohol.
- In 2014, she made her acting debut with the film, Almost Married in which she played the role of Lydia.
- In 2016, she has starred in films such as the remake of Dad’s Army opposite Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bill Nighy.
- In 2017, Emily starred alongside Harvey Keitel and Gabriel Byrne in British film, Lies We Tell.
- In 12 November 2018, she was confirmed to be participating in that year’s series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!.
- In 2019, Emily and John Barrowman stepped in to host the show, This Morning for a week.
- In February 2019, Emily made an official announcement of her association with In The Style, a global fashion brand and launched her own range of clothes.
- In November 2019, Emily began co-hosting I’m a Celebrity: Extra Camp alongside Joel Dommett and Adam Thomas.