Jessica Henwick is an English actress. Jessica is the first actress of East Asian descent to play the lead role in a British television series, having starred in the children’s show Spirit Warriors. She is also known for her roles as Nymeria Sand in HBO series Game of Thrones, X-wing pilot Jessika Pava in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and the character Colleen Wing in Iron Fist, The Defenders and the second season of Luke Cage. In 2020, She also starred in the movie Underwater as Emily Haversham.
Jessica Yu Li Henwick
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica Henwick was born on the 30th of August 1992, in Surrey, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 27 years old.
London, England, United Kingdom
She has Singaporean and Chinese ancestry on her mother’s side and is of Zambian and English descent on her father’s side.
Jessica trained at Redroofs Theatre School and the National Youth Theatre. She was also a member of the National Youth Theatre in Great Britain.
- Father – Mark Henwick (Author of the Bite Back novel series)
- Mother – Pearlyn Goh Kun Shan (Worked in retail)
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers and is the middle child.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Henwick has dated –
- Johnny Yang – Martial artist and stuntman Johnny Yang and Jessica Henwick are rumored to be in a relationship. According to their Instagram feed in which they are spotted spending time together, they seem like a real couple. However, Jessica has been very discreet about her dating life and there has been no confirmation from Johnny’s side either.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Jessica well known for her lead role of Bo for the BBC show, Spirit Warriors making her the first actress of East Asian descent to play the lead role in a British television series. She is also known for her roles as Nymeria Sand in HBO series Game of Thrones.
In 2009, Jessica made her theatrical film debut in an uncredited role in St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold. In 2014, Jessica made her first credited role was in Dr. Liebenstein.
In 21 January 2010, Jessica made her television show debut by appearing on the talk show Breakfast as herself.
Jessica Henwick appeared in a commercial brand such as NBC Weather.
Jessica Henwick Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Keira Knightley
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones, Castle Rock, Better Call Saul
- Favorite Destination – Dubai, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Austria
- Favorite Color – Red, Green
- Favorite Food – Singaporean Curry Crab, kway teow, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Milo Dinosaur, Bubble Tea, Laksa
Jessica Henwick Net worth
Jessica Henwick has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Henwick
- Jessica learned piano as a kid and even played it competitively as a child.
- Jessica appeared as Leo in the theatre production of Julia Donaldson’s book Running on the Cracks.
- The character of Jessika Pava has become a fan favorite and has made an appearance in the comic book series Star Wars: Poe Dameron as a supporting character.
- In 2014, Jessica was a part of another book adaptation, this time a drama series title Obsession: Dark Desires.
- In 2015, Jessica played the X-wing pilot Jess Pava in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- In 2016, she appeared as a supporting character in the comic book series, Star Wars: Poe Dameron.
- In 2017, Jessica joined the cast of the sci-fi psychological thriller series Fortitude in the 2nd season as Bianca Mankyo.
- In 2018, Jessica played her role acting in the film, Yo! My Saint in which she played the role of Muse.
- In 2020, Jessica co-starred in the Fox science fiction thriller Underwater & will appear in the films Godzilla vs. Kong.