Divya Agarwal is an Indian actress, model and dancer known for participating in several reality shows. She is the runner-up of MTV Splitsvilla 10 and winner of Ace of Space 1 and Bigg Boss OTT. She made her acting debut with the horror web series Ragini MMS: Returns 2. Divya also portrayed a mysterious make-up artist character named Grissy in the action-drama web series Cartel.
Actress, Reality Television Personality, Model, Dancer, Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Divya Agarwal was born on the 4th of December 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Divya received her early education from Mumbai’s Xavier’s High School. After which she completed graduation from Sanpada College of Commerce & Technology, Mumbai. She has completed her graduation in Mass Communication. She also followed her dance passion while studying and received a diploma in dance from Terence Lewis’s Dance Academy.
- Father – Sanjay Agarwal (Died in 2020)
- Mother – Rosy Agarwal
- Siblings – Prince Agarwal (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Divya Agarwal has dated –
- Priyank Sharma – Divya was romantically involved with actor and reality television personality Priyank Sharma around the time when they both participated in the dating reality show, MTV Splitsvilla X. However, it was reported that the duo had broken up by the time Sharma appeared as a contestant in Bigg Boss 11.
- Varun Sood (2018-2022) – Divya met actor and former MTV Roadies contestant Varun Sood in the year 2018 and they have worked together in shows like Roadies: Real Heroes and MTV Ace of Space. They confirmed that they were dating after appearing on MTV Ace of Space. In March 2022, Divya announced on social media that she and Varun had broken up after dating for almost 4 years.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Divya became known for participating in several reality shows. She is the runner-up of MTV Splitsvilla 10 (2017) and winner of Ace of Space 1 (2018) and Bigg Boss OTT (2021). She made her acting debut with the horror web series Ragini MMS: Returns 2 (2019).
In 2017, Agarwal rose to fame when she participated in MTV India’s Splitsvilla 10 wherein she finished as the runner-up with Priyank Sharma.
Divya has done endorsement work for several brands such as The Man Company, The Boozy Button, OZiva, Parachute Advansed, OnePlus India, and Wild Stone.
Divya Agarwal Net worth
Divya Agarwal has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Divya Agarwal
- Divya holds a Master’s degree in Journalism.
- She is a trained dancer and took training from Terence Lewis’s dance academy.
- Agarwal has her own dance academy called Elevate Dance Institute and has choreographed many actors which include Ileana D’Cruz, Sunny Leone, and Shilpa Shetty.
- In 2015, she participated in the Miss Navi Mumbai contest and emerged as the winner of competition.
- In 2016, she won the title of Miss Indian Princess, and Miss Tourism International India.
- In 2017, she made a cameo appearance in the Hindi supernatural horror film, The Final Exit.
- In March 2018, Agarwal and Splitsvilla 10 contestant Baseer Ali guest co-hosted an episode of On Road With Roadies.
- Agarwal also participated in the MTV channel show Ace Of Space along with her boyfriend Varun Sood. The show was hosted by Vikas Gupta.
- In January 2019, she starred in her first international project by participating in Travel With A Goat, broadcast on Insight TV.
- In March 2019, Agarwal and Varun Sood participated as Roadies Insiders for Roadies: Real Heroes, broadcast on Voot.
- In December 2019, she starred opposite Sood to play Ragini/Savitri Devi in season 2 of Alt Balaji’s horror web series Ragini MMS: Returns.
- In 2020, Agarwal and Sood co-hosted the Ace of Space spinoff MTV Ace the Quarantine.
- On 18 September 2021, Divya became the first-ever winner of Bigg Boss OTT; she beat Nishant Bhat and Shamita Shetty to win the Bigg Boss OTT trophy.