Deborah Ann Woll is an American actress. She is known for her roles as the vampire Jessica Hamby on the HBO drama series True Blood and Karen Page in the Netflix shows Daredevil, The Defenders and The Punisher. In 2008, Woll landed her breakout role as Bill Compton’s vampire progeny, Jessica Hamby in the HBO fantasy drama series True Blood.
Deborah Ann Woll
Birthday / Date of Birth
Deborah Ann was born on February 7, 1985 in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has German and Irish ancestry.
Deborah Ann Woll went to the Packer Collegiate Institute. She completed her high school education from Packer as well. She then got enrolled at the USC School of Dramatic Arts at the University of Southern California and graduated from the university in 2007 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Later, she joined the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London to hone her acting skills. She has also attended the pre-college intensive program in theater at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Father – Unknown (Architect)
- Mother – Cathy Woll (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deborah Ann Woll has dated –
- E.J. Scott (2007-Present) – Deborah Ann Woll has been dating her longtime boyfriend E.J. Scott since 2007. Just after graduating from the university, Woll had created a profile on Match.com as she was too shy to meet someone in real life. On this dating website, she came across Scott’s profile and they started going out. Scott has been diagnosed with choroideremia, which is a rare genetic disease that causes blindness. He had mentioned his condition on his profile and it was this honesty that impressed Woll. Scott fell in love with her at the first sight and she fell for him during their second date at a basketball game after he asked her to hold his hand as he couldn’t navigate the crowd.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Woll is best known for her starring role as Jessica Hamby, in the HBO fantasy drama series True Blood. She acted in a total of episodes for which she won the Satellite Award for Best Cast – Television Series at the 14th annual ceremony.
In 2010, Deborah made her first theatrical film appearance in the psychological horror movie, Mother’s Day.
In 2007, Deborah Ann Woll made her TV show debut in the Powerless episode of the crime drama TV series, Life.
Deborah Ann Woll hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2009||Satellite Awards||Best Cast – Television Series||True Blood||Won|
|2010||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Nominated|
|Scream Awards||Breakout Performance – Female||Nominated|
|2015||Fangoria Chainsaw Awards||Best TV Supporting Actress||Nominated|
Deborah Ann Favorites
- Favorite Food – Steak
- Favorite Tea Brand – Kusmi Tea
- Favorite Beverage – Tea
- Favorite Hair Product – Suave Conditioner
- Favorite Restaurants – Bob’s in South Dakota, Charlie the Butcher in Buffalo
Deborah Ann Net worth
Deborah’s net worth is estimated at $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deborah Ann Woll
- She suffered from Celiac disease since she was a toddler, a rare hereditary disease that makes her body intolerant of consuming gluten.
- In her first season in True Blood, she was cast in a guest role. However, her role was made a part of the main cast by the end of the season after show producers were impressed by the potential of her character.
- By the time she made her acting debut in Life, she had been working in various stage productions for 10 years. She has also done extensive work with New York theatre company.
- In 2009, she and her True Blood co-stars won the Satellite Award for Best Cast – Television Series at the 14th annual ceremony.
- Her boyfriend Scott suffers from choroideremia, a condition that ultimately results in blindness. She has taken lots of effort to raise awareness of the disease.
- In 2010, Woll made her feature film debut in the psychological horror Mother’s Day.
- In 2015, Woll has portrayed Karen Page in the Marvel Cinematic Universe series for Netflix, as the female lead in Daredevil and as a recurring character in The Punisher and The Defenders.
- In 2019, she began starring in the Geek & Sundry produced show, Relics and Rarities, a modified version of Dungeons and Dragons.