David Anders is an American television and stage actor. He is best known for his roles as Julian Sark on Alias, as Adam Monroe on Heroes, as John Gilbert in the TV series The Vampire Diaries, as Victor Frankenstein / Dr. Whale on ABC’s Once Upon a Time and as Blaine “DeBeers” McDonough on iZombie.
David Anders Holt
Birthday / Date of Birth
David Anders was born on the 11th of March 1981, in Grants Pass, Oregon, United States.
He’s currently 39 years old.
He is of English and Norwegian descent.
David had been given acceptance in various colleges and conservatories, one of which was the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena.
- Father – Dr. Tony Holt
- Mother – Jeri Holt
- Siblings – Maili (Foster Sister), Jason (Foster Brother), Arik Holt (Older Brother)
- Relatives – Betty Violet Fisher (Maternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Anders has dated –
David has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–31
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
David is best known for his roles as Julian Sark on Alias, as Adam Monroe on Heroes. He was listed in Sneak magazine’s 100 Sexiest Men In The World for 2 consecutive years.
In 2002, David made his acting debut as Booji in the film, The Source directed by S. Lee Taylor.
In 2001, David made his first television show appearance as a senior high school student in TV series, So Little Time alongside the Olsen Twins, Ashley and Mary-Kate.
David Anders Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Demi Lovato
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
David Anders Net worth
David Anders has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – questionanders4
- Twitter – David Anders
Some Lesser Known Facts About David Anders
- At the age of 15, David played the role of Philip the Apostle in the 1970’s rock opera of Jesus Christ Superstar.
- He had lent his voice to the character of Mr. Sark in the video game of Alias.
- David can also sing very well and often joins the Band from TV as their lead singer.
- He had worked as a tennis coach and a retail salesman in order to financially support himself when he moved to Los Angeles.
- David made guest appearances on television shows such as Charmed, CSI and Grey’s Anatomy.
- In 2006, David worked on the horror film, Left in Darkness alongside actress Monica Keena.
- In 2007, he was then cast in a regular role in the second season of NBC’s hit Heroes as Adam Monroe/Takezo Kensei.
- In 2009, David played the role as Carlton in the action film, Into the Blue 2: The Reef directed by Stephen Herek.
- In 2011, David had a recurring role as Victor Frankenstein on ABC’s adventure drama television series, Once Upon a Time.
- In 2015, he has portrayed Blaine DeBeers in the crime drama television series, IZombie which was aired on The CW.
- In 2020, David made his acting with the fantasy television series, The Magicians which was broadcast on Syfy.