Danielle Bregoli, also known by her stage name Bhad Bhabie, is an American rapper and Internet personality. She first became known from an episode of Dr. Phil in September 2016, in which she said the phrase “cash me outside, how ’bout dat”, which then became a viral video meme and catchphrase. In 2017, Bregoli became the youngest female rapper ever to appear on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her debut single “These Heaux”. She subsequently signed a record deal with Atlantic Records.
Danielle Bregoli Peskowitz
Slim Bhabie, Slim Thugga, Bhad Bhabie
Social Media Personality, Rapper, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Danielle Bregoli was born on March 26, 2003 in Boynton Beach, Florida, U.S.
She is currently 15 years old.
She dropped out from school in the seventh grade.
- Father – Ira Peskowitz (Deputy with the Palm Beach Police Department)
- Mother – Barbara Ann Bregoli
- Siblings – None
- Others – Daniel M. Peskowitz (Paternal Grandfather), Myra Fisher (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Bregoli has dated –
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again (2017) – Danielle was reported to be going out with the controversial rapper, YoungBoy Never Broke Again in June 2017 after they posted pictures of them together on their respective social media accounts. The pictures were eventually deleted but the screenshots of those pictures were widely distributed on the social media.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 47 kg
- In Pounds – 104 lbs
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Best Known For
Her infamous appearance on the popular talk show, Dr. Phil, during which she responded to the audience who were laughing at her expense with Cash me ousside how bout dat. The phrase went viral and was used for video memes. She was popularly called Cash Me Outside’ Girl. Her immense popularity on the social media platforms such as Instagram on which she has more than 12 million followers.
- Bregoli released her first single “These Heaux” on August 26, 2017, which reached #77 on US Billboard 100, making her the youngest female rapper to debut on Billboard chart.
- She then singed with Atlantic Records and has released a number of singles including remix “Roll In Peace” and “From the D to the A”. Her second single “Hi Bich” and “Whachu Know” that was released alongside a musical album garnered over a million views in less than 24 hours.
She didn’t appear in any films.
Danielle Bregoli first introduced in the television show Dr. Phil in September 2016 by her mother to describe about bad behaviour. The episode went viral on the internet, making her the internet sensational in January 2017. She used the catchphrase “cash me ousside how boot dah” which garnered instant popularity and went viral on different social media.
Danielle Bregoli hasn’t appeared in any TV commercial. However, she has used her social media reach to promote a number of products and brands.
In 2017, Danielle Bregoli was nominated for the MTV Movie & TV Awards in the “Trending” category based on the catchphrase.
- Red hair
- Prominent nose
Awards & Nominations
|2017||MTV Movie & TV Awards||Trending (“Cash Me Outside How Bow Dat” – Dr. Phil)||Nominated|
|2018||Billboard Music Awards||Top Rap Female Artist||Nominated|
Danielle Bregoli Favorites
- Favorite Pet – Dog
- Favorite Hip Hop Artists – Keyshia Cole, T-Pain, Trina, Plies
Danielle Bregoli Net Worth
The “CashMeOutside” young girl has an impressive net worth of $300,000 dollars as of 2019. She has earned a celebrity status overnight with her appearance on Dr. Phil show that gained her millions of fans on Instagram.
Cars & Bikes
Danielle doesn’t have a car for herself as she has not reached the legal age to drive cars. However, she used to steal her mom’s car which her mom told in the Dr. Phil show. She has recently featured in a musical video by Kodak Black where Danielle was seen shaking her legs on the top of White Rolls-Royce, wearing a tee bearing “Cash Me Ousside” phrase.
The “CashMeOutside” girl lives with her mother in a modest home in Lake Worth Florida. She will soon buy a luxury home with the recent accumulated wealth.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Danielle Bregoli
- Twitter – #15MIXTAPE
- Instagram – bhadbhabie
- YouTube Channel – Bhad Bhabie
- Snapchat – @realbhadbhabie
Some Lesser Known Facts About Danielle Bregoli
- She achieved stardom status at juts 13 when she appeared on Dr. Phil show along with her mother.
- Danielle Bregoli is one of the youngest Instagram star with over 11 million followers and counting.
- Her catchphrase has been used by several celebrities and brands.
- Bregoli and her mother sued three companies for “infringing her intellectual property rights” by using her signature catchphrase without consent.
- She is planning to start her own TV show and pursue her career as rapper.
- Her debut appearance in a music festival earned her a $40,000 dollars, swelling her net worth.
- Danielle Bregoli is known by several names like Slim Bhabie, Bhad Bhabie and Slim Thugga on social media.
- In 2017, she hit out at Andy Cohen and Anderson Cohen after they made negative remarks about her at the 2017 CNN New Year’s Eve Show.
- In December 2017, she gave her mother a $65,000 check to pay off her mortgage as a Christmas gift.
- In April 2018, Danielle made it to headlines when she got involved in a feud with fellow Instagram star Woah Vicky,18, and rapper, Lil Tay, 9, down the streets of California in Los Angeles.