Julie Green Ministries is an international ministry and non-profit organization founded by Julie Green. In 2003, the organization was established with the main objective of reaching out to people with Love and God’s Grace as practiced in Christianity. The organization has been a source of inspiration and hope for many around the world, particularly those in need of spiritual guidance and support. Green has a significant impact on the lives of its followers, providing spiritual guidance, education, and leadership. As the founder of Julie, her goal is to spread the Love and Grace of God through various activities like building schools, providing job opportunities, and disaster relief.
Julie Reynolds Green
Julie Green Ministries, Julie Green
Pastor and The Founder of JGMI
Birthday / Date of Birth
Julie Green Ministries was born in DeWitt, Lowa, United States.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Pastor Jerry Reynolds
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie Green Ministries has dated –
- David Green – Julie has been married to her husband David Green. They’ve been married for over 21 years in blissful harmony and currently have 3 children – (3 sons).
- In feet – 6 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 196 cm
- In meters – 1.96 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 140 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 12 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Julie became known as a famous American Pastor and the Julie Green Ministries International (JGMI) founder and owner. She is a Prophet, speaker, and social media influencer who aims to spread the gospel’s message beyond the church wall to the world.
In 2003, Green (JGM International) was founded to transform lives, help people, and show love. Julie Green Ministries is an international ministry and non-profit organization founded by Julie Green. The organization is famous for its YouTube channel Julie Green Ministries International which is also available on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Telegram, Locals, Rumble, TikTok, etc.
According to her, she acknowledges there have been many powerful women and men of God that have personally helped her in her spiritual walk which is why she has a firm foundation in her faith in the Word of God. She believes when we speak God’s Word, God moves and performs with signs and miracles. These are the things that help her move forward in her ministry.
JGMI is a spiritual and religious organization that aims to spread the message of God’s love, faith and hope worldwide. They focus on imparting the scriptural truth and Christian message to the people through preaching, seminars, events, etc. JGMI also focuses on raising and providing funds to other charitable organizations, which help to provide disaster relief, build schools, provide training & job opportunities, etc.
Julie Green Ministries Net worth
Julie Green Ministries has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Julie Green Ministries
- Green is an American national born to her parents in DeWitt, Lowa, United States. She was born in a Christian family to her mother and father, Pastor Jerry Reynolds.
- When she was about to be born, her parents were filled with the Holy Spirit and had a born-again-like experience. Her father, Jerry Reynolds, attended the Rhema Bible College, where he was introduced to the message of faith.
- Jerry is the Head Pastor of the Faith Family Fellowship. She got the message of faith from her father, and at 5, she was also filled with Holy Spirit and dedicated her life to Christ.
- After that, she laid her hands on the sick. In 2010, she began preaching and, since 2013, has been serving as the assistant Pastor to her father in the Faith Family Fellowship.
- She founded and established Julie Green Ministries International in Davenport, Lowa, United States, to spread the message of faith and the gospel.
- JGMI also focuses on raising and providing funds to other charitable organizations, which help to provide disaster relief, build schools, provide training & job opportunities, etc.
- In 2018, Green announced that it had achieved its goal of $40 million in worldwide outreach with donations that were received in the course of the year.
- Julie International is a YouTube channel that has more than 25.40K users. It began just one year ago and has 103 videos uploaded.