Sourav Joshi is an Indian social media influencer, YouTuber, Painter, and Vlogger. He has starred in unique and pragmatic works of art that he uploads to his eponymous YouTube channel. He runs two channels namely, one his daily vlogging and the other one his art channel. Joshi is also a sketch artist. He sketched many top-notch people like Virat Kohli, Hrithik Roshan, Gaurav Taneja, Triggered Insaan, and many others. He shares tips and tricks related to the design of Sourav Joshi Arts. In 2021, Sourav got featured in the Hindi music video song Mauja.
YouTuber, Painter and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sourav Joshi was born on the 8th of September 2000, in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
He’s currently 22 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Sourav attended Government High School, Hisar for primary education and completed a bachelor’s degree from Punjab Group of Colleges in fine arts.
- Father – Harish Joshi
- Mother – Hema Joshi
- Siblings – Sahil Joshi (Brother) (YouTuber), Piyush Joshi (Brother) (YouTuber)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sourav Joshi has dated –
Sourav has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
He wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Sourav became known as a successful Indian YouTubers, artists, models, content creators, and social media influencers. He has garnered global recognition for sharing his lifestyle vlogs and sketching videos on YouTube and Instagram. He is also popular for appearing in a few music videos such as Mujhe Pyaar Ho Gaya Hain, Pyaari Teri Yaari, Pakki Wali Dosti, and others.
Sourav Joshi Net worth
Sourav Joshi has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sourav Joshi
- Sourav was born in a middle-class family and grew up in Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India along with his parents and siblings.
- Being passionate about art and sketching from a young age, Sourav started his social media journey by sharing his sketches on Facebook and Instagram.
- In 2015, Joshi launched his YouTube channel Sourav joshi Arts and uploaded his first video Drawing 2000 note by colorpencils on July 2017.
- In 2019, with growing fame due to his art channel, Sourav created his vlogs channel Sourav Joshi Vlogs.
- On this channel, he regularly shares his daily life, adventure, family, pranks, challenges videos, and travel vlogs. During the pandemic, he successfully uploaded 365 vlogs in 365 days.
- As a popular YouTuber, Sourav has worked in numerous music videos such as Bhai Mere Bhai, Mauja, Jhoota Lagda, Manzoore Nazar, Tera Ho Raha Hoon, Pakki Wali Dosti, Pyaar Teri Yaari, Mujhe Pyaar Ho Gaya Hain, and others.
- In the coming days, Sourav might be seen in various OTT projects as well.
- On Instagram, he regularly shares his short reels, travel, adventure photos, and videos. Being a digital creator, multiple sports, skincare, and apparel brands have signed Sourav as their official face and promoter.
- In addition to this, Sourav has been featured in various magazines as a young successful influencer.