Sayantani Ghosh is an Indian television actress best known for her portrayal of Amrita on the Zee TV drama series Naaginn & as Neela Maa in Star Plus drama Series Naamkarann. She was also a contestant on Bigg Boss 6. She is currently performing as Kunti in Karn Sangini. She is also known for her roles of Pranali Gujral in Adalat & Satyavati in Mahabharat. She has starred in Bengali movies like Raju Uncle, Swapno and Sangharhsa.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sayantani Ghosh was born on September 6, 1984 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
She is currently 34 years old
Her ancestry is Bengali
Sayantani graduated from M. P. Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School in Kolkata, West Bengal. She earned her graduation in English Literature.
- Father– Not Known
- Mother– Not Known
- Siblings– Somrik Ghosh
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sayantani Ghosh has dated –
Sayantani prefers to have her private life under the radar and thus there is not much information available of any relation she has had in the past or in the present.
- In feet – 5 feet 5.5 inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Sayantani Ghosh made her acting debut in the Bengali film called ‘Raju Uncle’ in 2005.
She was rather unsuccessful on big screens yet she is an eminent figure in the television industry. Her first acting role was as Antara Dhruv Wadhwa in the Star Plus family soap opera ‘Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan’.
Sayantani played a lot of supporting roles in serials like Rakt Sambandh, Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein before landing big on serials like Mahabharat, Singhasan Battisi, Santoshi Maa, Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar and Naamkaran, to name a few.
Sayantani Ghosh Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Comedy Nights Bachao, So You Think You Can Dance
Sayantani Ghosh Net Worth
There is not much known information related to her net wort or salary. She lives in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sayantani Ghosh
- She was crowned Miss Calcutta in 2002.
- She featured in the song Dhoka Dhoka in the film Himmatwala (2013).
- In addition to acting, the fashionista has features in a number of reality shows, including Comedy Circus, Dare 2 Dance, Nach Baliye 6 and Box Cricket League.
- The Bengal beauty has appeared as a contestant on the sixth season of Bigg Boss, the Indian version of UK reality show Big Brother. She was expelled from the show in the third week.
- In 2018, she was cast in a recurring role of Kunti in the Star Plus mythological television series, ‘Karn Sangini’, based on Kavita Kane’s novel Karna’s Wife: The Outcast’s Queen.