Arthi Venkatesh is an Indian model and actress who has appeared in Tamil & Malayalam films. After appearing in commercials and portfolios in the late 2000s, she made her acting debut through Bejoy Nambiar’s bilingual film Solo. She also very popular model, who done more than 250 runway shows and faced over 300 photoshoots. Arthi Venkatesh is looking so pretty, stylish, beautiful and most popular actress for mind blowing acting.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Arthi Venkatesh was born on November 23, 1993 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She is currently 25 years old.
She is of Tamil and Telugu ancestry.
She graduated in visual communication from Loyola College, Chennai and pursued a course in interior design from Bangalore.
- Father – Venkatesh
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Arthi Venkatesh has dated –
- Anirudha Srikkanth – Arthi Venkatesh married Indian cricketer Anirudha Srikkanth on January 30, 2012 in Chennai. He is the son of legendary cricket Krishnamachari Srikkanth.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
In 2017, arthi mad her acting debut in Bejoy Nambiar’s bilingual film ‘Solo’ as Ayesha.
She hasn’t appeared in any TV shows yet.
Arthi Venkatesh Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Dulquer Salmaan, Ranveer Singh, Mahesh Babu
- Favorite Actress – Kajol, Kareena Kapoor
- Favorite Book – Vogue
- Favorite Sport – Tennis
- Favorite Destination – London, Paris
Arthi Venkatesh Net Worth
Arthi Venkatesh net worth is estimated to be $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Arthi Venkatesh
- Instagram – artxo23
- Twitter – Arthi Venkatesh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arthi Venkatesh
- Arthi belongs to a Telugu family from Hyderabad.
- She was an average student in school.
- During her school days, she used to play basketball and tennis.
- According to her, she was not very good at studies and was a shy girl in her school.
- After graduation, she worked as an interior designer before working for brands such as Jovani, Morrell Maxie.
- She has modeled for over 300 photo shoots and appeared in more than 250 fashion shows, walking for leading designers in India.
- She got her first opportunity to work in the International fashion market through the fashion companies like ‘Jovani,’ and ‘Morrell Maxie’ at the New York Bridal Fashion Week.
- In an interview, Arthi revealed the fact that she had never thought about modelling before she met a fashion designer Prasad Bidappa, who encouraged her to work in this industry.