Dalljiet Kaur is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her portrayals of Niyati in Kulvaddhu, Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Manjiri in Kaala Teeka. She participated and became the winner of Nach Baliye with Shaleen Bhanot. In 2019, she participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dalljiet Kaur was born on the 15th of November 1982, in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Her two elder sisters are in the defence services, as Indian Army officers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dalljiet Kaur has dated –
- Shaleen Bhanot (2009-2015) – She met Shaleen Bhanot when she was working in the serial Kulvaddhu. They married on 9 December 2009. In 2015, the she filed for a divorce accusing Shaleen of domestic violence. Daljiet also has a son Shaarav.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She is primarily known for her portrayals of Niyati in Kulvaddhu, Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Manjiri in Kaala Teeka.
In 2004, she made her television début in the Zee drama, Manshaa. In 2005, she appeared in the show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan where she played Siya followed by a cameo in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.
Dalljiet has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Dalljiet Kaur Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar
- Favorite Actresses – Deepika Padukone, Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Beverage – Bubble Tea
- Favorite Hobbies – Listening Music, Singing
- Favorite Color – Black, Red, Blue
- Favorite Brand – Gucci
- Favorite Player – Sachin Tendulkar
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Place – London, Paris
- Favorite Dress – Saree
- Favorite Accessories – Watches
- Favorite Food – Tandoori Chicken and Kababs
Dalljiet Kar Net worth
Dalljiet Kaur has an estimated net worth of $0.7 million dollars as of 2019. She charges Rs 1.5 to 2 lakh per episode.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dalljiet Kaur
- In 2004, she won the title of Miss Pune, as well as being a finalist in a number of other pageants including, Miss Navy, Miss Mumbai and Miss Maharashtra Queen.
- In 2005, she appeared in the show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan where she played Siya followed by a cameo in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.
- In 2008, she participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye in the fourth season and became the winner with ex husband Shaleen Bhanot.
- In 2011 she played Anjali in Star Plus show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?.
- In 2017, she portrayed Aadishakti in Maa Shakti.
- In 2018, she played one of the supporting leads in Star Plus show Qayamat Ki Raat. She later appeared in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha.
- In 2019, she essayed the role of antagonist Antara Jindal on the show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega which airs on Zee TV.
- In 2019, she participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant.