Dafne Keen is a British-Spanish actress who started her career as a child artist. She made her debut starring as Ana “Ani” Cruz Oliver on the television series The Refugees, before her breakthrough starring as Laura in the superhero film Logan, in which she received widespread critical acclaim for her acting. She received several awards, including an Empire Award for Best Newcomer, and nominations for a Critics’ Choice Award and a Saturn Award. In 2019, Dafne began starring as Lyra Belacqua in the television series His Dark Materials, for which she was nominated for a BAFTA Cymru.
Dafne María Keen Fernández
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dafne Keen was born on the 4th of January 2005, in Madrid, Spain.
She’s currently 18 years old.
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She is of English, Irish, Scottish, and remote French descent on her father’s side and has Spanish roots on her mother’s side.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Will Keen (British Actor)
- Mother – María Fernández Ache (Actress, Theatre Director, Writer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dafne Keen has dated –
Dafne has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dafne became known for her role as Laura in the movie named Logan. She would also be known for portraying Ani Cruz Oliver in the TV show The Refugees and as Lyra Belacqua in HBO’s His Dark Materials. She is also famous for the daughter of British actor Will Keen, and Spanish actress, theatre director and writer María Fernández Ache.
In 2017, Keen had her first film onscreen role in the movie Logan as a child artist by playing the role of Laura Kinney / X-23.
In 2014, Dafne starring alongside her father in the BBC television series, The Refugees where she played Ana “Ani” Cruz Oliver. The show ended in 2015 after one season.
Dafne Keen Net worth
Dafne Keen has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Dafne Keen
- Instagram – dafnekeen
- Twitter – Dafne Keen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dafne Keen
- Dafne is the daughter of British actor Will Keen, and Spanish actress, theatre director, and writer María Fernández Ache.
- Her paternal great-grandfather was Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe; her aunts are poet Alice Oswald and writer Laura Beatty.
- In 2014, Keen began acting starring alongside her father in the BBC television series The Refugees, where she played Ana “Ani” Cruz Oliver.
- In 2017, Keen was cast by Marvel Comics in a big-budget Hollywood production; she co-starred with Hugh Jackman, superhero film Logan as the mutant Laura, the child clone of Wolverine.
- In 2019, Keen was cast in the lead role of Lyra Belacqua in the BBC/HBO television adaptation of the His Dark Materials trilogy, where she co-stars along with actress Ruth Wilson; her father is also a cast member of the series.
- Her favorite actor are Johnny Depp.
- In 2020, she was nominated for a BAFTA Cymru Award for Best Actress.
- In 2020, Keen starred alongside Andy García in the comedy-drama film Ana.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for the songs Let it Bloom and Todo sobra menos tú by Teo Planell.
- In November 2022, Keen joined the cast of the Star Wars series The Acolyte.