DaBaby is an American rapper, singer and songwriter. In 2015, he started off his music career by releasing Nonfiction, his debut mixtape. His debut studio album Baby on Baby peaked at number seven on the Billboard 200 while his second studio album, Kirk debuted at number one. His third studio album, Blame It on Baby, became his second consecutive number-one album in the US. DaBaby highest-charting song, “Rockstar” featuring Roddy Ricch which spent seven non-consecutive weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Jonathan Lyndale Kirk
DaBaby, Baby Jesus
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
Hip Hop, Hardcore Hip Hop, Trap
Billion Dollar Baby, Interscope Records, South Coast Music Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
DaBaby was born on the 21st of December 1991, in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States.
He’s currently 28 years old.
Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, United States
DaBaby studied at Vance High School in Charlotte and graduated in the year 2010. He attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro for two years but did not complete his studies.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has two older brothers.
Boyfriend / Spouse
DaBaby has dated –
DaBaby has a daughter with a woman named Meme and he has been a father figure to Meme’s son as well. He is expecting his third child.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
His wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
DaBaby became known for his debut studio album, Baby on Baby (2019) peaked at number seven on the Billboard 200 while his second studio album, Kirk (2019) debuted at number one.
In 2015, DaBaby started off his music career by releasing Nonfiction his debut mixtape. He later followed this up with his God’s Work mixtape series, Baby Talk mixtape series, Billion Dollar Baby and Back on My Baby Jesus Sh*t.
In March 1, 2019, DaBaby released his first studio album, Baby on Baby via South Coast Music Group and Interscope Records and it included songs such as Taking It Out, Deal Wit It, Suge, Carpet Burn, Baby Sitter, Walker Texas Ranger, Backend, Best Friend and others.
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Eminem, Nicki Minaj
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
DaBaby Net worth
DaBaby has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About DaBaby
- DaBaby started his career under the pseudonym Baby Jesus.
- His father passed away sometime after the release of his debut studio album.
- In 2015, DaBaby released his debut mixtape, Nonfiction. It was deemed amateurish and failed to attract music lovers.
- DaBaby has also been involved in an incident that took place in Huntersville, North Carolina and resulted in the death of a 19-year old man.
- In June 2018, he released Baby Talk 5 the last instalment of the Baby Talk series.
- In November 2018, he confirmed in an Instagram post that he was involved in a deadly altercation in a Walmart.
- In 2019, DaBaby was featured on the cover of XXL’s Freshman Class.
- DaBaby was also featured on the single “Enemies” by Post Malone which reached #9 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
- In January 2019, DaBaby signed with Interscope, he began his own imprint label called Billion Dollar Baby Entertainment.
- On September 27, 2019, he released his 2nd studio album, Kirk via Billion Dollar Baby and Interscope Records and it topped the US Billboard 200 chart while it was also ranked at number #2 in the Canadian Albums (Billboard).
- In January 2020, he was detained and questioned in Miami in connection with a robbery investigation and he was later arrested after authorities found he had a warrant out in Texas.
- On April 17, 2020, DaBaby released his third studio album, Blame It on Baby became his second consecutive number-one album in the US.