Cori Gauff is an American tennis player. In 2017, aged 13 she became the youngest ever finalist in the girls’ singles event at the US Open. She won the Junior French Open in 2018, the second youngest to do so. She is also the youngest female to qualify for a Grand Slam tournament main draw and the youngest player overall to qualify for the main draw at Wimbledon.
Professional Tennis Player
Right-Handed (two-handed backhand)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cori Gauff was born on the 13th of March 2004, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
She’s currently 15 years old.
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Her educational background is currently unavailable.
- Father – Corey Gauff
- Mother – Candi Gauff (Former Athlete and Teacher)
- Siblings – Codey Gauff, Cameron Gauff (Younger Brothers)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cori Gauff has dated –
Cori has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 176 cm
- In meters – 1.76 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
At age 13, Cori Gauff became the youngest ever player to reach the US Open girl’s finals and age 14, she won her first junior Grand Slam title in June 2018 at the French Open.
Cori Gauff Career
Gauff made her ITF debut in May 2018 as a qualifier into the 25K event at Osprey, where she won her first professional match. She won her first Junior Grand Slam Title at the French Open in June 2018 at only 14 years old. In September 2018, she won the Girls’ Doubles at the US Open with her partner Caty McNally.
Grand slam Debut
On 1 July 2019, at her grand slam debut, she defeated five-time champion Venus Williams 6–4, 6–4. It was only the second time since Williams’ Wimbledon debut in 1997 that she was beaten in the first round of the tournament.
Film & Television Debut
Cori didn’t appear in any of the films and television show.
In October 2018, Gauff signed her first multi year sponsorship contract with New Balance. In March 2019, she announced a multi-year sponsorship agreement with Italian food company Barilla, which is also a sponsor of Roger Federer.
Cori Gauff Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Cori Gauff Net worth
Cori Gauff has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cori Gauff
- She began playing tennis at the age of seven.
- Her father is her head coach.
- Gauff has trained with Gerard Loglo at the New Generation Tennis Academy in Delray Beach, Florida.
- In 2015, when she was 11, she was selected by Serena Williams’s coach Patrick Mouratoglou as part of his Champ’Seed foundation and trained with him in Nice, France.
- In 2017, aged 13, she became the youngest ever finalist in the girls’ singles event at the US Open.
- In September 2018, she won the US Open girls’ doubles with her partner Caty McNally.
- In October 2018 Gauff signed her first multi-year sponsorship contract, with New Balance.
- In March 2019 she announced a multi-year sponsorship agreement with Italian food company Barilla, which also sponsors Roger Federer.