Cariba Heine is a South African-born Australian actress and dancer. She is known for her roles as Rikki Chadwick in the Network Ten show H2O: Just Add Water, Bridget Sanchez in the third series of Blue Water High and Caroline Byrne in A Model Daughter: The Killing of Caroline Byrne. In 2018, Cariba joined the cast of Home and Away as Ebony Harding.
South African, Australian
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cariba Heine was born on the 1st of October 1988, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Cariba attended Telopea Park School and St Clare’s College in Canberra, Australia. She was home schooled for two years (ten and eleven). Later, she went to National Capital Acting School to gain some skills in acting and singing. She learned dance at her mother’s own dance school in the same city, i.e. Canberra.
- Father – Kevin Heine
- Mother – Michelle (Former showgirl)
- Siblings – Kyle Heine (Older Brother) (b. 1985)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cariba Heine has dated –
- Burgess Abernethy (2006-2008) – Cariba met actor Burgess on the set of H2O in the first season. They actually hated each other and used to play tricks at one another. In 2006, they stopped all this and suddenly started dating each other. They remained an item until 2008.
- Jamie Timony (2008-Present) – British actor Jamie met her on the same set of H2O. In July 2008, they commenced dating and later made their relationship more stronger by engaging.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Cariba is known for her roles as Rikki Chadwick in the Network Ten show H2O: Just Add Water, Bridget Sanchez in the third series of Blue Water High and Caroline Byrne in A Model Daughter: The Killing of Caroline Byrne.
In 2003, Cariba made her first debut with a short film, Ballistic Sessions in the lead character as Amanda.
In 2005, Cariba made her first television show appearance by playing the role of herself in the ABC TV’s Strictly Dancing.
Cariba Heine Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Love My Way (2004-2007)
- Favorite Band – Muse
- Favorite Drink – Grape Fanta
- Favorite Food – Chocolate
Cariba Heine Net worth
Cariba Heine has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – thelibratine
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cariba Heine
- Cariba knows various dance forms such as classical ballet, acrobatics, jazz dance, tap dance and rhythmic gymnastics.
- Cariba featured in the music video for Will Young’s song Leave Right Now.
- Apart from English, she is fluent in French too.
- In 2006, Cariba began her acting career by being cast on the television series, H2O: Just Add Water where she played Rikki Chadwick, one of the lead roles.
- In 2009, Cariba portrayed Caroline Byrne in the television film, A Model Daughter: The Killing of Caroline Byrne which was broadcast on Network Ten.
- In 2012, she played the role as Heather in the 3D horror disaster film, Bait 3D directed by Kimble Rendall.
- In 2016, Cariba reprised her role as Rikki Chadwick in the final two episodes of the third series of Mako: Island of Secrets.
- In 2018, Cariba joined the cast of the television soap opera Home and Away as Ebony Harding.
- In 2020, Cariba made her acting with the psychological thriller drama television series, The Secrets She Keeps that officially premiered on Network Ten.