Peya Jannatul is a Bangladeshi model, actress and a lawyer. She is a beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Bangladesh. In 2017, she hosted cricket matches in BPL. From the enormous response of these two seasons of hosting BPL, she was invited as a presenter to work in ICC 2019 Cricket World Cup.
Jannatul Ferdoush Peya
Model, Actress, Sports Anchor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Peya Jannatul was born on the 4th of May 1991, in Khulna, Bangladesh.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Peya completed her SSC in 2007 from Coronation Girls High School, Khulna. Later she moved to Dhaka to complete HSC from Milestone College, Uttara, Dhaka. Peya later completed Bachelor of Laws from University of London, as an external student.
- Father – Mahmud Hasan Chowdhury
- Mother – Mahbuba Chowdhury
- Siblings – She has a brother and two sisters.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Peya Jannatul has dated –
- Faruq Hasan Samir (2014- Present) – In 16 June 2014, Peya got married to Faruq Hasan Samir (a senior sub-editor at Dhaka Tribune and a political advisor to the Norwegian ambassador in Bangladesh).
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Peya is best known for her beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Bangladesh in 2007. She also known the first Bangladeshi to work as a presenter in ICC World Cup.
In 2012, Peya made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Suzana in the action thriller film, Chorabali written and directed by Redoan Rony.
In February 2017, Peya was named the brand ambassador of TRESemmé which is a famous brand for hair caring and styling associated with New York Fashion Week (NYFW). In September 2018, Peya became the brand ambassador of Yamaha Motorcycles Bangladesh.
Peya Jannatul Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Sarah Karim, Humaira Khan
- Favorite Author – Anisul Hoque
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Cricketer – Mohammad Ashraful
- Favorite Model – Asif Azim
- Favorite Leader – Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
- Favorite Politician – Sheikh Hasina
- Favorite Food – Panipuri
Peya Jannatul Net worth
Peya Jannatul has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peya Jannatul
- In 2007, at the age of 16, just after a month of her SSC exam, Peya came from Khulna to Dhaka for a photoshoot, it was her first appearance in front of the camera.
- Peya participated in Miss Bangladesh beauty pageant and went on to become Miss Bangladesh 2007.
- Peya is the first one from Bangladesh to become the cover girl of Vogue India.
- Peya is into philanthropy and runs an organization We Foundation which works for the poor and helpless people.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and pays a regular visit to the gym.
- Apart from being a professional biker, Peya also loves horse riding.
- Peya has appeared in many dramas such as To be or not to be and Projapotir Shukh Dukkho.
- In 2013, she beat contestants from 19 countries to win the crown of Miss Indian Princess International.
- In 2014, Peya appeared in the music video of a Hindi song titled Morey Saiyaan by an Indian band Roots.
- In 2015, she portrays role of Peya in the film, The Story of Samara directed by Rikiya Masudo.
- In 2016, Peya made her acting with the film, Chitmohol directed by H R Habib.
- In 2019, Peya was roped in to host the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.