Clemence Poesy is a French actress and fashion model. After starting on the stage as a child, Poesy studied drama and has been active in both film and television including some English-language productions. She is known for the roles of Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series, Chloë in In Bruges, Rana in 127 Hours and Natasha Rostova in War and Peace.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Clemence Poesy was born on the 30th of October 1982, in L’Haÿ-les-Roses, Val-de-Marne, France.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Clemence went to a bilingual alternative school La Source in Meudon and left at the age of 16. Poésy studied drama at the Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique (CNSAD, the French National Academy of Dramatic Arts). Clemence graduated from the University of Nanterre.
- Father – Étienne Guichard (Actor / writer)
- Mother – Danièle Poésy (French Teacher)
- Siblings – Maëlle Poésy-Guichard (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Clemence Poesy has dated –
- Emeric Glayse (2010-Present) – In 2010, Clemence was dating with Emeric Glayse (French photographer) and early 2017, she gave birth to a son, Liam.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Clemence well known for the roles of Fleur Delacour in the Harry Potter film series, Chloë in In Bruges, Rana in 127 Hours and Natasha Rostova in War and Peace. She is also known for playing Eva Coupeau in The CW’s teen drama series Gossip Girl.
In 2002, Clemence made her first feature film debut as Olga with the drama film, Olgas Sommer directed by Nina Grosse.
In 1999, Clemence played the role as Hélène in 2 episodes of television show, Un homme en colère.
Clemence Poesy Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Writer – Rimbaud
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food, Chinese Food
Clemence Poesy Net worth
Clemence Poesy has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clemence Poesy
- Clemence is able to speak French and English fluently. She can also speak a little bit Italian and Spanish.
- She portrayed Mary, Queen of Scots, subsequently winning the Golden FIPA for actress in a TV Series and Serial.
- Clemence had her first English speaking role in BBC mini-series Gunpowder, Treason & Plot.
- In 2005, she appeared in the Harry Potter franchise as Fleur Delacour in The Goblet of Fire.
- In 2008, Clemence starred in the Academy Award-nominated film, In Bruges alongside Colin Farrell.
- In 2009, she appeared in horror film, Heartless, written and directed by Philip Ridley and starring Jim Sturgess, Noel Clarke, Clémence Poésy & Eddie Marsan.
- In 2010, she appeared alongside James Franco in biographical survival drama film, 127 Hours directed by Danny Boyle.
- In 2013, Clemence was the female lead in the Sky Atlantic/Canal+ series, The Tunnel.
- In 2015, Clemence played the role as Laura Haydon in the thriller drama film The Great Game written and directed by Nicolas Pariser.
- In 2017, she portrays role of Caroline in drama film, Final Portrait written and directed by Stanley Tucci.
- In 2018, Clemence played the role as Françoise Gilot in 10 episodes of anthology period drama television series, Genius.
- In 2019, Clemence made her acting with the film, Le milieu de l’horizon in which she played the role of Cécile.