Brent Rivera is one such influencer who is probably best known as a Youtuber and actor. Known for his YouTube channel MrBrent98, this budding lad has managed to grab the attention of the internet audience with already over 10 million people subscribed to his channel. He played the roles of Issac Salcedo in Light as a Feather and Alex in Alexander IRL.
Brent Austin Rivera
Social Media Star, YouTuber, Actor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brent Rivera was born on the 9th of January 1998, in Huntington Beach, California, United States.
He is currently 21 years old.
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Brent has Mexican ancestry on his mother’s side.
In 2016, Brent Rivera graduated from high school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Laura Rivera
- Siblings – Brice Rivera (Older Brother), Blake Rivera (Older Brother), Lexi Rivera (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brent Rivera dated –
- Morgan Justus – Brent has reportedly dated California-based model and singer Morgan in the past. They probably thought it was better to concentrate more on their individual careers rather than relationships and decided to break up.
- Lexi Hensler – Social media star, Lexi Hansler and Brent were once rumored to be dating one another in the past. Considering their closeness, it is natural for fans to think of them as a couple. However, Lexi was the one who cleared the air via a video of hers in which she said: he’s sweet and very down to earth but I did not date him.
- Eva Gutowski (2019-Present) – In 2019, social media star Eva Gutowski and Brent started dating each other. In April 2019, they confirmed their relationship by posting their cozy pictures on the Internet. Eva even changed her name on Twitter to Brent’s girlfriend Eva Gutowski.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
His shoe size is 10 (US).
Brent has become someone that everyone admires. His YouTube channel MeBrent98 has an insanely large following with over 10 million subscribers. He is more popular than many of his peers.
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut as the main character Alex in the K. Asher Levin directed comedy film called Alexander IRL.
In November 2014, Brent released his debut single Doubt Your Doubts on iTunes, eventually brought in a lot of followers to his social media accounts.
Brent has not appeared any television show yet.
Brent Rivera has appeared in a campaign with Michelin to help raise awareness on tire safety along with Alexis Zall. He has also done product placements to endorse brand like Coca-Cola, Starbucks & iPhone X.
Brent Rivera Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family
- Favorite Dream Place For Vacation – Tahiti
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Summer Activity – Wakeboarding
- Favorite Animated Movie – Frozen
- Favorite Subject – History
- Favorite Fruit – Strawberry
- Favorite Emoji – Face with Heart Eyes
- Favorite Food – Sushi
Brent Rivera Net worth
Brent Rivera has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019. Over the years of his successful online career, Brent has managed to earn a handsome amount of money from different revenue streams.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Brent Rivera
- Instagram – brentrivera
- Twitter – Brent Rivera
- YouTube Channel – Brent Rivera
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brent Rivera
- He launched his online career in 2009 by joining the most popular video uploading platform, YouTube.
- He began acting at the age of 11.
- He has done a lot of collaborative videos with other social media stars including Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Lilly Singh, Shawn Mendes, Chris Collins and Chloe Lukasiak among others.
- If he could be any animal, he would be a panda.
- If he had superpowers, he would want the power to freeze anything.
- If he was a girl, his parents would have named him Heather.
- He likes to go skiing in the mountains during winter.
- He has a dog named Becker.
- His celebrity crush is Selena Gomez.
- Brent is good friends with WeeklyChris, Cameron Dallas and Ben Azalart.
- He is allergic to peanut butter.
- In 2015, he was tagged as the Best Dressed at the MTV Music Awards.