Bonnie Aarons is an American actress and writer. She is best known for her roles as the bum in Mulholland Drive, Baroness Joy von Troken in The Princess Diaries and its sequel, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and the demon nun known as Valak in The Conjuring 2 and its subsequent spinoff, The Nun. She will appear in the 2018 movie Adi Shankar’s Gods and Secrets.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bonnie Aarons was born on June 3, 1979, in Los Angeles, United States.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Aarons attended acting school in New York City, but was frequently told that she would not have an acting career, due to her look and her nose.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – One sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bonnie Aarons has dated –
Bonnie Aarons has kept her personal life away from the media and therefore we are unable to say anything about her love life or her relationship goals.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 34-29-37
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 29 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Bonnie Aarons came into the limelight when she played the demon nun Valak in the 2016 supernatural horror film, ‘The Conjuring 2’. She reprised her role as Valak in the 2018 horror film, ‘The Nun’.
Bonnie Aarons first film appearance was in the 1994 American comedy-thriller film, ‘Exit to Eden’, playing a role of a prostitute.
Though, she hasn’t been a cast in any TV series, she was seen in the 1999 television film, ‘Mulholland Dr.’, portraying The Bum.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Bonnie Aarons Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Dream Holiday Destination – Miami
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue
- Favorite Food – Italian Food
Bonnie Aarons Net worth
Bonnie Aarons net worth is estimated to be around $800 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bonnie Aarons
- She developed an interest for acting at a very young age and after her graduation, she took acting lessons in a popular acting school in New York.
- She had small roles in a handful of hit horror movies such as I Know Who Killed Me, Drag Me to Hell and Mulholland Drive.
- She caught the attention of the moviegoers only after landing the role of the demon nun in ‘The Conjuring’ series.
- In 2011, Bonnie won the Film Award in the category of Outstanding Cast Performance for her stellar performance in ‘Dahmer vs. Gacy’. She also won the Festival Award in 2017 for ‘Nocturnally Yours’.
- Aarons has played small roles in several horror movies, such as I Know Who Killed Me, Drag Me to Hell, The Conjuring 2 and Mulholland Drive.